Brighton & Hove Albion 1 - 1 Newcastle United (06/11/21)

BlueStar

6 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Nah lol, professional football players should be able to perform at a bare minimum level. It’s not improved at all, it’s gotten noticeably worse. This isn’t being mad it’s not “much better”. This is literally not even football, they actually aren’t playing basically. May as well have a dog in charge 

you haven't seen them perform at a bare minimum level for months why is this new? why is this any more upsetting? im saying temper the disappointment with the belief improvement will come.

Whole game plan is 'just don't get absolutely fucking walloped'. That's it. 2-0? Meh that's not too bad, could have been worse mate... 

And all the while yet another game passes and we're rock fucking bottom of the league without a single win for 6 FUCKING MONTHS. 

Just now, Jordan said:

Would love to know what Schar has said to be completely shelved 

Fernandez cant even get on the bench, imagine man... its fucking madness.

You can't defend someone who picks Clark and Kraft arse over Schar and Fernandez.

Only six shots from Brighton, so they've not "battered" us. They've just effortlessly retained possession and half-heartedly tried to create opportunities that really haven't come.

If PIF spend the cash and we do end up in a buying a good team, I hope we'll batter the opposition with more than 6 shots a half of that quality..

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

It’s a clear pen man, he clips him and is even dragging on his shirt, the dumb fuck. If he was a horse, he’d be put down. 

I'm not saying Clark didn't make contact but it didn't cause him to go down. Trossard just flung himself to the ground which is what the ref saw initially. BUT my main gripe is the use of VAR, the fact we're debating it says it not a clear and obvious error. 

Seriously how the fuck is Jones a coach given the shit show we are seeing now? The game needs an overhaul, I know coaches at grassroots level who would put this fraud to shame. These are pro footballers and coaches or so-called, I saw a game between 7 year olds today where the level of football, decision making, tactics and game plan would make the likes of our players and Jones look like a bunch of obese 70 year olds playing with a square football blind.

Edited by HTT II

Just now, Oregon_Geordie said:

Agree. I'm all for Schar and Fed too. I'd not start the other 3 at all.

Dubs, Fernandez, Schar and Willock should be in the starting 11 in my opinion. Better than the shite on display today.