Newcastle United vs. Brentford: 20/11/21 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

I thought I wasn't gunna be able to fully get back in emotionally, I was still following all the news a lot, but against Spurs I still didn't really have that jump up and down feeling when we scored

It was there against Brighton though. Straight up out the seat the second Hayden's shot hit the back of the net. Straight up in frustration when Wilson went down after looking like he would score.

Think we'll see 4-1-1

Wilson

Joelinton

ASM Hayden Willock Murphy

Ritchie Clark Lascelles Maquillo

Dubravka

I'd like to see the internationals go straight into the starting 11, but I donkt he make any changes to the backline just yet.

3-2 home win

5 hours ago, xLiaaamx said:

against Spurs I still didn't really have that jump up and down feeling when we scored

I was genuinely welling up with tears when we scored against Spurs. It was just such an emotional release to actually give a shit again. That we ultimately lost was irrelevant, just caring again felt amazing.

They’ve had MacPartland and Owen Brown advising them on football matters. Jamie Reuben has been on the QPR board for years, absolute nothing article from Balague.

So what they delayed sacking Bruce by a week and took there time to get right man. Boo fucking hoo, if this is the worst errors they’re going to make I can live with that.

1 minute ago, BeloEmre said:

So how do you figure out that from the training pics?

I’m guessing the orange vests are looking to be the first 11, anyway the guy has been shit for weeks, ever since his mate that let him do what he wants in training left 

Just now, nufcnick said:

I’m guessing the orange vests are looking to be the first 11, anyway the guy has been shit for weeks, ever since his mate that let him do what he wants in training left 

So you think Howe is giving away his first 11 in his first game at some training pictures from early this week? Give over.

22 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

So you think Howe is giving away his first 11 in his first game at some training pictures from early this week? Give over.

If you saw the bournemouth videos he chopped and changed the orange and white teams.

So there's nothing to read into which coloured vest some one is wearing.

2 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

They’ve had MacPartland and Owen Brown advising them on football matters. Jamie Reuben has been on the QPR board for years, absolute nothing article from Balague.

So what they delayed sacking Bruce by a week and took there time to get right man. Boo fucking hoo, if this is the worst errors they’re going to make I can live with that.

Wonder if the presence of McParland and Brown is slowing down the process of getting in the DoF. With them having played key advisory roles during the takeover, their very presence in the new structure may cause confusion in roles and responsibilities with DoF. They would have been perfect as part of new organization if Rafa had been appointed Manager but without Rafa, their staying around will complicate matters

2 hours ago, nufcnick said:

By the looks of the training pictures ASM won’t be starting on Saturday, guess he’s as lazy in training as he is on the pitch

The narrative change from our fans is so weird about ASM after a few poor games. He's carried us for the last 2 and a half years

14 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Going to be so intriguing to see what system and players Eddie decides to go with. One of the most anticipated team news for a long while. 

I can't see it being radically different, possibly Clark out, schar in.  Fraser starting perhaps but I'm more interested in the style of play, he won't be parked on our 18 yd box, which will be a revelation 

13 hours ago, xLiaaamx said:

I thought I wasn't gunna be able to fully get back in emotionally, I was still following all the news a lot, but against Spurs I still didn't really have that jump up and down feeling when we scored

It was there against Brighton though. Straight up out the seat the second Hayden's shot hit the back of the net. Straight up in frustration when Wilson went down after looking like he would score.

Same here regarding Spurs game. I definitely am more invested than I have been since Benitez left, but doesn't feel the same. I think that will change if I get my season ticket back (hopefully).

Bibs are not as far fetched as some of you make out, I was always able to work out the team sheet for some of our managers by checking Getty images in a Friday.

Can’t say yet as we don’t know if this is what Howe like to do but it’s an interesting hypothesis that shouldn’t be dismissed