Newcastle United vs. Brentford: 20/11/21 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

4 minutes ago, STM said:

Eddie is still on the blower. He's trained the team. He's picked the side. It's up to the players at this stage.

It's unhelpful but hardly the end of the world.

It’s mainly the disappointment of not being able to welcome him. 

And then the week of training he’ll miss. 

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Might be something to do with the 14 years of utter pain. 

No doubt. Losing him is undoubtedly a blow and fairly typical, but it shouldn't impact the game plan what so ever. You'd hope the atmosphere will be electric regardless.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

No doubt. Losing him is undoubtedly a blow and fairly typical, but it shouldn't impact the game plan what so ever. You'd hope the atmosphere will be electric regardless.

I don’t think it will be , it would be better with him there .

it just won’t be the same , it wont for me , gutted 

Just now, GWN said:

I don’t think it will be , it would be better with him there .

it just won’t be the same , it wont for me , gutted 

Why wouldn't it though? Its still a fresh start, under a new manager and a new way of playing. No Ashley, no Charnley, no Bruce on top of that.

8 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Why wouldn't it though? Its still a fresh start, under a new manager and a new way of playing. No Ashley, no Charnley, no Bruce on top of that.

Im still going of course but like I’ve said it just won’t be the same, it was for welcoming EH heralding a new era but that can’t really be done now he’s not there . For me it just won’t be the same , it’s like Keegan signing back in the day with everyone excited for him to be injured the night before the game , it will be flat compared to what it would be like if he was there simple as that .

5 minutes ago, Thorpinho said:

Surely there's a great chant in the offing here about eddie howe being a better manager than steve bruce even when he's got coronavirus. 

Aye let’s have a chant about an illness that’s killed over 5,000,000 worldwide in the last 18 months. That’ll help our image.