How would you rank the current PL Managers?

Out of interest, how would people rank the current 18 Premier League Managers (Assuming Howe is all but confirmed)?

1) Pep Guardiola

2) Jurgen Klopp

3) Antonio Conte

4) Thomas Tuchel

5) Rafa Benitez

6) Brendan Rodgers

7) Marcelo Bielsa

8) David Moyes

9) Graham Potter

10) Eddie Howe

11) Mikel Arteta

12) Sean Dyche

13) Ralph Hasenhuttl

14) Claudio Ranieri

15) Thomas Frank

16) Bruno Lage

17) Patrick Viera

18) OGS

As I was making that, I realized just how good the manager pool is in the league currently, like the only reason the bottom 5 are in the bottom 5 is just due to lack of exposer due to them all just joining the league, but Frank, Lage, and Viera have all started really well this season. There generally isnt a bad manager on the list, even Ole has done a pretty decent job at Man United, I just feel he would be a failure if you put him in any other team in the league. 

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

Out of interest, how would people rank the current 18 Premier League Managers (Assuming Howe is all but confirmed)?

1) Pep Guardiola

2) Jurgen Klopp

3) Antonio Conte

4) Thomas Tuchel

5) Rafa Benitez

6) Brendan Rodgers

7) Marcelo Bielsa

8) David Moyes

9) Graham Potter

10) Eddie Howe

11) Mikel Arteta

12) Sean Dyche

13) Ralph Hasenhuttl

14) Claudio Ranieri

15) Thomas Frank

16) Bruno Lage

17) Patrick Viera

18) OGS

As I was making that, I realized just how good the manager pool is in the league currently, like the only reason the bottom 5 are in the bottom 5 is just due to lack of exposer due to them all just joining the league, but Frank, Lage, and Viera have all started really well this season. There generally isnt a bad manager on the list, even Ole has done a pretty decent job at Man United, I just feel he would be a failure if you put him in any other team in the league. 

I would have Potter above Bielsa (followed him since his days at Östersund), and Viera much higher, but other than that no complaints with that list

5 minutes ago, 54 said:

1) Pep Guardiola

2) Jurgen Klopp

3) Antonio Conte

4) Thomas Tuchel

5) Rafa Benitez

6) Brendan Rodgers

7) Marcelo Bielsa

8) David Moyes

9) Graham Potter

10) Eddie Howe

11) Mikel Arteta

12) Sean Dyche

13) Ralph Hasenhuttl

14) Claudio Ranieri

15) Thomas Frank

16) Bruno Lage

17) Patrick Viera

18) OGS

Where is Bruce?

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I would have Potter above Bielsa (followed him since his days at Östersund), and Viera much higher, but other than that no complaints with that list

Other then this season, I don't really know much about Viera, hence the low position, has he done a decent job at the other places he's been?

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

NO

Without a doubt mate. What Potter did at Östersund (who I just watched AIK beat in the easiest game I've ever seen) was utterly incredible. Beat Arsenal away (I know they got knocked out on aggregate), and having Brighton play the football they do is definitely better than Bielsa 

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Other then this season, I don't really know much about Viera, hence the low position, has he done a decent job at the other places he's been?

Don't know actually, but he's worked wonders with Palace so far. Thought they would be a shoe in for relegation, but they are very decent from what I've seen 

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Without a doubt mate. What Potter did at Östersund (who I just watched AIK beat in the easiest game I've ever seen) was utterly incredible. Beat Arsenal away (I know they got knocked out on aggregate), and having Brighton play the football they do is definitely better than Bielsa 

I just love Biesla, but I do rate Potter!

I’d have Ralph Hasenhuttl above Dyche and Arteta, neck and neck with Howe, otherwise a good list. I’d have Potter above Moyes too btw…

Just now, nufcjb said:

Is Moyes over achieveing right now or is he good?

I think over his career he's proven he's a really decent Premier League manager, that blip post Man United aside.

1 minute ago, nufcjb said:

Is Moyes over achieveing right now or is he good?

Imo Moyes was always the best of the solid British bunch because he was more up to date with the times and tried to play a more attacking style of football than the more dour types. United broke him, but his Everton team were solidly upper midtable.

I don't think he's near the top tier though, because of his complete inability to win trophies.

3 minutes ago, TopSnagger said:

Shocked you have Tets that high. Most boring manager in the league with an atrocious style of football while supposedly playing front foot attacking football

You're probably better to answer that to be honest, but from the outside looking in, he's doing a really decent job this season, and over the last 2 years has slowly started to build a strong and young outfit, while getting rid of a lot of the deadwood, also saw a stat earlier that he has won more games in his first 100 games then Wenger, which is mental.

Just now, 54 said:

You're probably better to answer that to be honest, but from the outside looking in, he's doing a really decent job this season, and over the last 2 years has slowly started to build a strong and young outfit, while getting rid of a lot of the deadwood, also saw a stat earlier that he has won more games in his first 100 games then Wenger, which is mental.

I'll be honest, I like the signings, and we're recently getting results too after the 8th place last season, but the football is utterly soul draining, to the point I'd rather not watch games at times.

He's won more in those 100 games because those include easy European ties in the Europa League to farmers. 

Still, the results are good right now, but I highly doubt they're sustainable, we have been under the pump in many games (Could have easily drawn today, Auba missed pen aside). I think we're due a bad run but I have to give the team credit for being a lot harder to play against at least. Too bad it's also much harder to watch

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

Aye, Arsenal are very good at the moment. Think Arteta might be the real deal 

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Aye, Arsenal are very good at the moment. Think Arteta might be the real deal 

Tbf, the results are good, but I'd keep in mind, we have played 2 big teams and been utterly humiliated by both (Chelsea and City). Spurs have been dreadful this season, so I'm not counting them. We were lucky against Leicester, but will credit Arteta for getting Ramsdale in who saved us in that game. Similar story against Brighton who dominated us for large parts. 

I will be highly surprised if we're near top 4, come the end of the season

I hate the bastard and his style of football, but Dyche should be higher imo.

Not that I think he's capable of adapting mind you, but he's the most effective anti-football manager out there at the moment 

I’d have Klopp just ahead of Pep. Tuchel just above Conte.

as a side point just how many good manager are there in the premier league now? When you consider not that long ago the likes Big Sam, Pardew, Hughes were stinking up the league.

45 minutes ago, 54 said:

1) Pep Guardiola

2) Jurgen Klopp

3) Antonio Conte

4) Thomas Tuchel

5) Rafa Benitez

6) Brendan Rodgers

7) Marcelo Bielsa

8) David Moyes

9) Graham Potter

10) Eddie Howe

11) Mikel Arteta

12) Sean Dyche

13) Ralph Hasenhuttl

14) Claudio Ranieri

15) Thomas Frank

16) Bruno Lage

17) Patrick Viera

18) OGS

Hasenhuttl at 13 is criminal. :lol: 

Impossible to rank. The quality of managers this year is the best I can remember. I mean, look at OP having to put Viera at 17th :lol: Maybe not that far out considering he is fairly inexperienced, but sure seems harsh considering how well they are doing.