Liverpool (a): 16/12/2021 (SOLD OUT)

4 minutes ago, LFEE said:

@South-Cheshire-Toon

Speak now or forever hold your peace if you need 2 tickets? 🙂

I'm grateful for the offer, but only hours earlier the other half has booked some seats for the local theatre so I'm going to have to decline the offer. 

I know it's a few weeks off yet, but good luck to all of those that attend - I could imagine it's going to be a great game.

• Rich changed the title to Liverpool (a): 16/12/2021 (70 PTS NOW)
  • Rich changed the title to Liverpool (a): 16/12/2021 (50 PTS NOW)
  • Rich changed the title to Liverpool (a): 16/12/2021 (30 PTS NOW)
  • Rich changed the title to Liverpool (a): 16/12/2021 (10 PTS NOW)
  • Rich changed the title to Liverpool (a): 16/12/2021 (ON SALE @ 10 PTS)

It's really frustrating at present, they've been on 10 points for at least a week  maybe longer, giving those loads of chance to buy, will now go to 5 and probably sell out, they need to be moving through the points quicker to give people more chance, 3 days at most I think on a certain amount of points then drop it to give others a chance, this happened with Arsenal and Man Utd as well.

Everton is still on 50 points ffs and over 1200 left, they're taking ages to drop them

1 minute ago, NUFCDoog said:

It's really frustrating at present, they've been on 10 points for at least a week  maybe longer, giving those loads of chance to buy, will now go to 5 and probably sell out, they need to be moving through the points quicker to give people more chance, 3 days at most I think on a certain amount of points then drop it to give others a chance, this happened with Arsenal and Man Utd as well.

Everton is still on 50 points ffs and over 1200 left, they're taking ages to drop them

It's frustrating because it means it's impossible for those without loyalty points (perhaps even those who previously had a shit ton, ahem) can never 'gain ground' so to speak. They should lower daily- that way it's fair for everybody. 

Aye, agree tbh. Think they should start to award loyalty points for any home cup ticket bought. Gives people a tad more incentive to attend early rounds and gets those without points a chance to get off the ground.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

• Rich changed the title to Liverpool (a): 16/12/2021 (ON SALE @ 0 PTS)
  • tommo changed the title to Liverpool (a): 16/12/2021 (SOLD OUT)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Rich locked this topic