West Ham United (a): 19/02/2022 (ON SALE AT 50+ POINTS)

• Rich changed the title to West Ham United (a): 19/02/2022 (TBC)
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Rich changed the title to West Ham United (a): 19/02/2022 (ON SALE WEDNESDAY AT 100+ POINTS)
  • Rich changed the title to West Ham United (a): 19/02/2022 (ON SALE WEDNESDAY 10AM AT 100+ POINTS)
9 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

100points?! We got another reduced allocation I assume?

I don’t think so, but I don’t know.

I think they just anticipate there’s going to consistently be more demand from now on. Would still expect this one to drop right down to fairly low points, especially with the early ko.

• SteV changed the title to West Ham United (a): 19/02/2022 (ON SALE AT 100+ POINTS)
6 minutes ago, Scoot said:

What's with the low allocations for recently on sale away games?

It’s only Leeds (which was only slightly low) and Brentford (which is the same for everyone) tbh. 

West Ham will be what it usually is at around 3000. Points are just higher because of demand now. But I’d still expect this to drop below 50

18 minutes ago, SteV said:

It’s only Leeds (which was only slightly low) and Brentford (which is the same for everyone) tbh. 

West Ham will be what it usually is at around 3000. Points are just higher because of demand now. But I’d still expect this to drop below 50

Are they only putting the tickets up for sale in blocks of 500? 750? Just because there was 500 yesterday and today there's 800+

They normally just hoy them all up for sale in 1 go.

16 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Are they only putting the tickets up for sale in blocks of 500? 750? Just because there was 500 yesterday and today there's 800+

They normally just hoy them all up for sale in 1 go.

They definitely have for this one. Obviously West Ham’s away end (if you can call it that) is funny layout, so might have something to do with that.

Tbh, unless you know how many are on that ‘Tickets Remaining’ bit for any game as soon as they go on sale, it can be a bit misleading. We haven’t sold 2k+ since yesterday so there’s obviously more to go on.

• SteV changed the title to West Ham United (a): 19/02/2022 (ON SALE AT 80+ POINTS)
  • SteV changed the title to West Ham United (a): 19/02/2022 (ON SALE AT 70+ POINTS)
  • SteV changed the title to West Ham United (a): 19/02/2022 (ON SALE AT 50+ POINTS)