Newcastle United 3 - 3 Brentford (20/11/2021)

Yorkie

Just now, nufcjb said:

Sorry. I need to let this off my chest.

Fuck you Steve Bruce!

:lol: Not allowing myself to face the simmering anger until after the match but I've never hated him more than right now.

Just now, r0cafella said:

Great first half the contrast between this and what Bruce served is night and day. 

bit worried about The Central midfield area though, provides no protection to our rather flimsy defence. 

Need to address that at half time to have any chance of winning this.

2 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Love the football but Christ we need 3 points.

Imagine how much we'd be enjoying this if that slug hadn't left us in such a state man. Really riling me up just thinking about it. 

Just now, Joey Linton said:

Darlow has been an absolute disaster here. Would honestly take him off at half time. 

It effects everyone in front of him before. Dubravka just brings a level of calm and communication. As mentioned playing wingers with zero defensive ability and two offensive CMs doesn't help our defence either. You can afford wingers at wing back if there there is a bit more protection coming from elsewhere. AsM isn't tracking back like joelinton so Ritchie has zero support.

Quality full backs and one CB would prob be OK  in Jan, a decent DM and Striker too. The weak spot needs fixing.

I've hated his entire time here. But Joelinton by far our best player first half. :)

This is absolute chaos though. We can't handle a basic 442. They have a very good strike partnership. Ritchies positioning is diabolical, and a Willock-Shelvey midfield is gonna be passed around so easily. Absolutely fifty-fifty who scores the most goals here, but been a great watch!

Darlow is fucking useless and should never be near the first XI again.

Joelinton has been fantastic. Actually really enjoyed that half, rather than half heartedly watching whilst pissing about on my phone I was absolutely gripped. Reminds me that this is what football is like. Bring on the second half.