Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle United (27/11/2021)

21 hours ago, Karjala said:

Before the Liverpool loss, their last defeat was in August?. They are in the same home form as Man City and Chelsea.

Wish we were that hit and miss.

exactly, reading through this thread wondering why people fancy us ? [emoji38]

loving the positivity, and Long may it continue, but we aren't leaving the Emirates with any thing other than  a defeat, think well give a spirited performance and encouragung at times but 3-1 to them 

Form is a wonderful thing. You could say they’ve only lost one at home all season, or you could say they drew with Palace with a last second equaliser, and only scraped past Watford and Norwich.

We absolutely could get something from the game, but I don’t think we will. They’re just too good for us. 3-1.

Aubemeyang always plays decent against us. They look too strong at the moment and are confident.

To get anywhere near close, we need to ship out Darlow and Clark otherwise we have too much liability in our defense...

Anything from this game is a bonus imo. Just hope we put up a good fight and cause them problems at the back to gain confidence that we are improving from game to game as the players gets more and more used to Howe's philosophy.

Hopefully Arteta will get complacent now he doesn’t have to face one of the best English managers of the last 100 years.

The absolute fucking plank 

Edited by LV

I think it will take a few more games until we have the balance right. We let in 3 goals at home against Brentford, I think it's asking a bit much to expect a result against Arsenal. Not saying we can't get it, just don't think we are ready yet. 

Let's have a good showing. I know we NEED points but carrying over the good feeling into the next two home games is crucial.

I reckon we will see 4411, and then perhaps another switch back against Norwich. I'd like to see:

Dubz

Manquillo

Schar

Lascelles

Lewis (it will be Ritchie)

Miggy

Shelvey

Willock

ASM

Joelinton

Wilson