Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle United (27/11/2021)

I don't think we've been that bad, like. We're still very much in the game, and still have some half-decent options from the bench. I'm looking forward to seeing how Almirón plays after a week and a half of actual training. 

Just now, NEEJ said:

I don't think we've been that bad, like. We're still very much in the game, and still have some half-decent options from the bench. I'm looking forward to seeing how Almirón plays after a week and a half of actual training. 

We haven’t been bad, especially not at the start. They were obviously being told to really push it towards the end of the half. 

The ASM/Ritchie defensive partnership is an absolute shambles. ASM isn't really in the game at all on the left, I'd consider switching him to the right to cause Tavares problems and give Tavares something to think about, considering Tavares is having so much freedom. 

1 minute ago, alexf said:

This ref is showing the classic home bias. Every little decision seems to be going their way so far. 

And so many blatant fouls from Arsenal being ignored. How many times has Wilson or ASM had their shirts yanked or arms blocking/holding them.