The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

It's annoying the other teams around us being just as shit so there's always that bit of hope. We really shouldn't be a win away from getting out of the bottom 3 with only one win so far this season:lol:

I’m still about an 8 as it’s more or less as you were after today’s result. It’s going to look ominous for a while. Unless we win a few games back to back soon I think we won’t have the fight for it. 

The owners need to go hard for a least one centre back and at least one centre midfielder in this window. 

Guest reefatoon
38 minutes ago, LRD said:

Down. Might as well clear the dead wood in the Championship, then come back better.

We won’t clear any dead wood though, as the majority of the team is championship standard, so will stay. The dead wood will only be cleared if we stay up.

2 minutes ago, maze said:

Ok. So, they either have to buy a whole lot of new players the next 14 days or we are down, I guess?

Yup, they're gonna have to get lubed up as we're gonna get shafted with fees, but it's the only way out of this...

Just now, nufc123 said:

Because we are not winning any games. What are the reasons we are going to make it?

Momentum is huge, this team totally lacks conviction and confidence. Get a top class CB and CM, one win could completely change our fortune.

I still refuse to contemplate going down, although if we were relying on this squad, then I would throw in the towel right now. We must bring in the players who can actually play football, we have the money....make it happen. 

Just now, The Prophet said:

Momentum is huge, this team totally lacks conviction and confidence. Get a top class CB and CM, one win could completely change our fortune.

But where is the momentum coming from? We got one win! Got none evidence its going to come. Its easy talking this and that. Its been the same under Bruce and Howe. Goals going in east west north and south. There is no top class CB and CM. Who is this? We are not beating Norwich, Brentford and Watford. At home. Are we going to beat Wolves and Villa who are lightyears ahead of us in organisation og players material? The point gap is small, but we are showing nothing at date. Absolutely nothing.

8 minutes ago, TRon said:

I still refuse to contemplate going down, although if we were relying on this squad, then I would throw in the towel right now. We must bring in the players who can actually play football, we have the money....make it happen. 

Yep this current team isn’t good enough to stay up. 

1 minute ago, nufc123 said:

But where is the momentum coming from? We got one win! Got none evidence its going to come. Its easy talking this and that. Its been the same under Bruce and Howe. Goals going in east west north and south. There is no top class CB and CM. Who is this? We are not beating Norwich, Brentford and Watford. At home. Are we going to beat Wolves and Villa who are lightyears ahead of us in organisation og players material? The point gap is small, but we are showing nothing at date. Absolutely nothing.

The mindset that 'oh we didn't beat Norwich so we can't beat Wolves' is totally illogical like and ignores momentum and the fact teams hit good and bad form throughout the season.

Right now it isn't looking good, but if get a CB and CM in and see out a couple if games the momentum could quickly change, confidence is absolutely key.

We're two points adrift with 54 points still to play for. We're bang in trouble, but there's a long way to go. Reinforcements are absolutely key.