The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

25 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Interestingly that draw for Leeds has actually pulled their odds right in to just 7/2 now, rather than helping them out.

I think Leeds will manage max of 3 more points, maybe only 1 or 2. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

42 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Interestingly that draw for Leeds has actually pulled their odds right in to just 7/2 now, rather than helping them out.

That was one of their easiest games in their run in. Next 3 games are against 3 of the top 4.  

Chelsea have the FA Cup final 2-3 days after Leeds and Leeds will beat them to stay up imo. They’ll get what they’ll need from Brentford and Brighton after that.  

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I think Leeds will manage max of 3 more points, maybe only 1 or 2. 

I watched todays game and have seen the last few. Yank Jesse Marsh has them playing with confidence. I thought Palace were the better team today and were also at home but Leeds can score goals. You've looked at their remaining fixtures would be my guess and I haven't so you could be right.

2 hours ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Looking at their fixtures, I can’t see Burnley getting many more points mind.

Absolutely No one could see them going 4 games unbeaten winning 3 in a row but they have. At this point anything can happen. Villa are awful I could easily see them beating Villa home & away