The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

402 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Allardyce is hoping to stay in the Leeds job. But is warning that he'd need to spend money on proven experience to do so. Here's an inspiring quote about is brilliant managerial powers;

"Recruitment is the number one factor for any manager. You can't improve a player by 10%, it's going to be 2 to 3%."

After what we've been seeing here under a decent coach? [emoji38] What a chancer.

3 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

stick a fiver on it and then when he moves report him for influencing betting behaviour. (Pickford not the brother)

11/4 which I think is a bit shit 

2 hours ago, Abacus said:

Allardyce is hoping to stay in the Leeds job. But is warning that he'd need to spend money on proven experience to do so. Here's an inspiring quote about is brilliant managerial powers;

"Recruitment is the number one factor for any manager. You can't improve a player by 10%, it's going to be 2 to 3%."

After what we've been seeing here under a decent coach? [emoji38] What a chancer.

Luckily we won’t see him darken the doors of the PL ever again.

Surely that’s the case anyways. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just seen Everton’s team today. Front six is absolutely lifting (assume Calvert-Lewin injured again).

Granted you’d think Luton and Sheff Utd will take two relegation places, but if Everton go for any length of time with that front 6, they’ll be in amongst it.

1 hour ago, SteV said:

Just seen Everton’s team today. Front six is absolutely lifting (assume Calvert-Lewin injured again).

Granted you’d think Luton and Sheff Utd will take two relegation places, but if Everton go for any length of time with that front 6, they’ll be in amongst it.

I watched that match and would be way more worried if I was a Fulham fan than Everton fan. One of those days for Everton but they battered Fulham despite the score. 

Edited by Pata

5 hours ago, Pata said:

I watched that match and would be way more worried if I was a Fulham fan than Everton fan. One of those days for Everton but they battered Fulham despite the score. 

I’ve seen the highlights now and, tbf, you’re right it did look like Everton should have won comfortably.

Their attacking prowess would still worry me greatly if I was an Everton fan like

Luton looked incredibly shit, going off MoTD. Dawdling on the ball, no pressure on Brighton either when they had the ball. Maybe they were caught up in the occasion, but expected more from them tbh

Luton

Sheffield United

Nottingham Forest.

Wolves

Everton

I think theyll quickly find themselves in a dog fight for relegation between 16th-20th. They're all shocking.

Not much better, but with enough to find their way to 13th-15th being...

Palace

Burnley

Bournemouth 

Just now, BlazeT44 said:

Luton

Sheffield United

Nottingham Forest.

Wolves

Everton

I think theyll quickly find themselves in a dog fight for relegation between 16th-20th. They're all shocking.

Not much better, but with enough to find their way to 13th-15th being...

Palace

Burnley

Bournemouth 

Agree with that.

Everton have signed a striker from Sporting Lisbon but he’s only 19. Surely not the answer to their problems.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Honestly thought about bumping it myself. 

We are on relegation form that's for sure. Still a 1 at the moment though as two clubs have incoming death sentences and Burnley look done.