Newcastle United vs. Norwich City: 30/11/21 @ 19:30 (Live on Amazon Prime)

South-Cheshire-Toon

Wilson captain is interesting. Had actually typed out a quandary the other day as to whether Howe may overlook Jonjo as VC in Lascelles's absence but didn't bother posting as I didn't think he'd make such a decision so soon.

Other than no Fede I'll take that. 32ish isn't he? Maybe they're seeing a decline on the training ground that we're not privy to? All I can think of as he seems a model pro, so strange they he's still not getting a shot. 

1 minute ago, SiLvOR said:

Let's not fuck around, they're absolutely shit. If we can't beat them, then we deserve to go down.

Same happened with that shit villa team that we couldn’t beat, I really think we will still be on 0 wins come jan 1st 

Might be able to shine some light on the Clark inclusion....

I think Howe is really keen on having a left footed centre half on the left and obviously a right footer on the right. It's the same with the full backs, I really can't see Howe ever doing what Rafa did and say putting Manquillo at left back.

If you watch that Bournemouth training video, you can see him working specifically on people receiving the ball with their outside foot and playing it wide etc.

Yal know Clark scores today right. 

Just now, Away Toon said:

Two absolute shit looking teams. Who else apart from Watford looks bad enough to go down? Leeds aren't, Brentford aren't, Burnley never do, Southampton I doubt it. Time for us to start winning now.

Leeds look horrendous but they have good players coming back. Brentford might falter yet.

One of the lads has pulled out of footy tonight so I’ve dropped out as it would be uneven sides, guess I’ll be glued to our game then ha ha. Howay the Lads!