Newcastle United vs. Norwich City: 30/11/21 @ 19:30 (Live on Amazon Prime)

South-Cheshire-Toon

Guest reefatoon
Just now, mighty__mag said:

[emoji38]

They're not as daft as that pillock.

Would be nice though. 

Not sure like. Grant Hanley is like the missing link.

Guest reefatoon

For me, this is now our best back 4, so hopefully it will be strong enough to keep a clean sheet, then we just need one solid chance and need to put it away.

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

For me, this is now our best back 4, so hopefully it will be strong enough to keep a clean sheet, then we just need one solid chance and need to put it away.

Yep.  Shame it took a seismically shit goalkeeping performance, suspension and a red card to actually put it into place.  

Guest reefatoon

Fucking takeover making us all care again. It all seemed so much easier when laughing and not giving a shit at those decisions.

I remember Boumsong getting a stupid red in a good beating, I think against Liverpool. He had to walk around half the side of the pitch, getting abuse all the way (to point I felt sorry for him).

Also shades of Bassong in the crucial Fulham game in 09 relegation.

Really feels like a 'we can't have nice things'. Up for this big match, we dont' just concede, but worse, less than ten mins in and we have the rest of the match a man down. ffs man :lol:

Edited by Inferior Acuña

6 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Not sure like. Grant Hanley is like the missing link.

I've been thinking about what you said, I think sticking ASM on the right would trouble William's, he's a bit of a hot head, so could be a possibility of evening it up......

Edited by mighty__mag

1 minute ago, Scoot said:

Im still stunned by Clark at the minute.

What on fucking earth man!

Considering the magnitude of the game it just beggars belief.  I hope he is never near the 1st team ever again,