Club Infrastructure

Carlito

15 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Work needs to be done quickly considering we play there tuesday. Also aye, why is the shirt still there?

Half expecting this to end up being an elaborate photoshop.

that was my first thought. I’ve been in the changing room a few times, I don’t recall there being that space just vacant, the away team room, the refs room, the room for drug testing and just off it is the press conference room (which is quite large) I can’t really remember the full layout of that level though.

12 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

that was my first thought. I’ve been in the changing room a few times, I don’t recall there being that space just vacant, the away team room, the refs room, the room for drug testing and just off it is the press conference room (which is quite large) I can’t really remember the full layout of that level though.

I'm trying to remember the layout but this would be the opposite way from the press conference room. If you entered the dressing room and looked right immendiately this would be straight ahead of you, I think there used to be a drinks machine so above that room would be towards the players entrance on a match day as they drive in. Be interesting to see what they do with it, but work must have started after Saturday as they've plastered it already!