Newcastle United 1 - 1 Norwich City (30/11/2021)

Yorkie

In the other match thread I’m dreaming it’s 11v11, then some cunt locked it…

Edited by HTT II

Just now, Ben said:

Hayden and Almiron on for Joelinton and Willock

Joelinton has arguably been our best player, I’d keep him on, Willock wants hauled off, he’s been as non existent as anyone I’ve seen in our shirt in a long time. 

Fucking Clark, man. The joker would've been out the door 3 years ago at most other PL clubs. 

Howe literally can't catch a break. :lol: I still think we look dangerous and I'd back us to score. Just got to hope they don't. 

Just now, Sima said:

Every striker goes down there like.

I don't doubt that at all, it's easier for weak forwards to fall over than try and score these days. With Pukki's legs going out like that though you'd think he'd been snapped back on a bungee cord rather than a defender sticking their arm around him and pulling his arm. But... Clark's still a cunt.

Just now, HTT II said:

Joelinton has arguably been our best player, I’d keep him on, Willock wants hauled off, he’s been as non existent as anyone I’ve seen in our shirt in a long time. 

He grew into that first half mind. Had a couple of really good runs towards the end. Hopefully he keeps it going early doors in the second. 

Guest reefatoon
4 minutes ago, Numbers said:

We need Almiron on like, we need more energy going forward imo.

Not yet, that would only leave us with 1 sub for the whole second half. Give it a bit longer before making a change.