Newcastle United 1 - 1 Norwich City (30/11/2021)

Yorkie

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

Basically a ball went into the crowd before the game which a lad put in his bag. The Norwich coach goes into the crowd to get it and the lad starts screaming and swearing at him

I wouldn't have much of a problem with that speccy knacker being banned from the ground. Attempted theft and threatening behaviour, plus he's got the whiff of wrongun about him.

Javier Manquillo

Manquillo was also given a 6.4 rating by SofaScore, but comes in second place here because he played the full 90 minutes.

The Spaniard lost three duels, and recorded no successful dribbles, blocked shots, tackles, key passes, crosses or accurate long balls from right-back.

He was also guilty of losing the ball on no fewer than on 20 separate occasions in the match, the most out of any player on the pitch.

Jamal Lewis

Lewis was ranked as the worst player on the night for the North East club to have played at least 45 minutes, as SofaScore gave him a 6.3 rating.

The left-back lost seven of his duels in total, and also failed to record a successful dribble, key pass, accurate cross or long ball, losing possession 10 times.

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I bet the specky retard mouthing off at the Norwich coach has an IQ of 11

Hopefully hes outed on Facebook, what a hard man making threats knowing there could be no come back. Should be charged with theft and banned from the ground as well.

1 minute ago, Beth said:

Hopefully hes outed on Facebook, what a hard man making threats knowing there could be no come back. Should be charged with theft and banned from the ground as well.

Aye, and btw in case anyone may find my tongue in cheek post offensive, I don’t condone the use of specky or retard, two awful terms of phrase. My son has had to wear glasses recently and we have had to have a good talk to him about it, we basically got him to accept it is cool because, well Clark Kent who is Superman wears them, loads of brainy clever people wear them too, and it makes your reading power (which he loves) super power like. Basically glasses give him super powers.

Just now, HTT II said:

Aye, and btw in case anyone may find my tongue in cheek post offensive, I don’t condone the use of specky or retard, two awful terms of phrase. My son has had to wear glasses recently and we have had to have a good talk to him about it, we basically got him to accept it is cool because, well Clark Kent who is Superman wears them, loads of brainy clever people wear them too, and it makes your reading power (which he loves) super power like. Basically glasses give him super powers.

No bother, its just a lazy insult like calling someone for being fat or having ginger hair. I know spacca is considered as a no no these days as well, but it sums up that cunt perfectly.

11 minutes ago, Beth said:

No bother, its just a lazy insult like calling someone for being fat or having ginger hair. I know spacca is considered as a no no these days as well, but it sums up that cunt perfectly.

Aye, that and it’s so childish and pathetic these days to name call people. If I heard my two calling out people as fat, specky or whatever, I’d slap the face off them.

Boring question unrelated to the football but does anyone know what resolution Amazon had it in last night? Was it 4k? I just got a new tele and it looked fucking amazing. Watching MOTD on BBC One HD now and it looks very meh. 

10 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Boring question unrelated to the football but does anyone know what resolution Amazon had it in last night? Was it 4k? I just got a new tele and it looked fucking amazing. Watching MOTD on BBC One HD now and it looks very meh. 

Ultra HD I guess, is that 4K? 

iPlayer oh my TV looks immense as well. 

11 hours ago, Yorkie said:

If you've got a good wifi connection then the streaming services are actually better than the Sky/Virgin channels. My broadband is plugged directly into my TV via a dedicated network point and stuff like Prime, Netflix and Youtube are lush.