Newcastle United 1 - 1 Norwich City (30/11/2021)

Yorkie

This Norwich team is absolutely terrible, absolutely clueless even though they are one man up. This is the easiest opportunity to get 3 points this season, and Clark goes and does that. Absolute shitfest this. Going to need Almiron for Willock at about 55 minutes methinks. Might still shithouse it, but i bet 0-1 Norwich.

The most frustrating thing watching this is Norwich are very clearly shite and I’d be confident in beating them 11v11. We still might but what a nail in the coffin this result could be for us because of stupidity. 

Maybe you fucking can see how thick youve been selecting fucking shitters like Ritchie, Krafht, Clark and all sorta shit now Howe?! Fucking hell Lewis and Manq make me feel safer than in a while. And Lewis has actually been doing his job 200000 times better than Ritchie could fucking dream of

Fucking Clark, based on how shite Norwich have been against 10 me, there was probably a comfortable win here. We're actually been the better team since the sending off given the situation. Clark needs to be fired out a cannon into the north sea.