Newcastle United 1 - 1 Norwich City (30/11/2021)

Yorkie

Just now, Numbers said:

Still in disbelief of how fucking thick Clark is, we have looked so much more organised in defence since Fede came on.

Our best CB pairing and our best goalkeeper finally in net and we look more organised, shock.

Just now, worthy said:

Maybe you fucking can see how thick youve been selecting fucking shitters like Ritchie, Krafht, Clark and all sorta shit now Howe?! Fucking hell Lewis and Manq make me feel safer than in a while. And Lewis has actually been doing his job 200000 times better than Ritchie could fucking dream of

Shut up doylem.

We are working hard and still carry a threat, but even down to 10, these are powder puff and if we can just keep the ball better and not rush things, we can create chances. Clark man, I hope to never see him anywhere near the team again. Shelvey is working as hard as I’ve ever seen him and Joelinton is putting in a shift too. Willock is abysmal and ASM needs to relax a tad. 0-0, all to play for, lose this though and we won’t recover. I doubt even a point will be good enough. Thanks Mike Ashley and Steve Bruce and your two days of training a week you fat fucking pair of cunts. I hope they both suffer some kind of ill fate in their personal lives soon! 

Edited by HTT II

Just now, Pilko said:

Who'd take 0-0 now if offered it?

Me

We've had some half chances on the break but all this running will be taking it out of the players

We are not very fit with eleven players so we'll be gassed very soon

A clean sheet would be immense and just have to try and beat Burnley

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

The lack of movement from us off the ball is horrible. Norwich have been fucking woeful, with 11 men this could've been a win.

Yeah this is what I was getting at when I said we hadn't started well. I thought we looked really lethargic and not really fancying it much tbh, and that is disappointing. 

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

The lack of movement from us off the ball is horrible. Norwich have been fucking woeful, with 11 men this could've been a win.

Love how all of our players just watch ASM with the ball whilst he desperately searches for runners. We’re so shit. Just relegate us.