Newcastle United 1 - 1 Norwich City (30/11/2021)

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, McDog said:

That look on Howes face when Clark got sent off. Pure disappointment.  I gotta believe he ain't seeing the pitch Saturday.

Well, he'll be suspended after the red card so that's not gonna happen anyway.

1 minute ago, Rich said:

It was easier when I didn’t care. Fuuuuuck me.

Ashley and Bruce and I’d be livid with Norwich right now and willing them to thrash us.

Just now, The Prophet said:

Lewis and Manquillo have been a vast improvement on the usual gash at full back.

Lewis in particular, he can’t defend the whole flank himself for the whole game though surely?

Bit mad that we’ve gone 4-3-2 instead of 4-4-1 when ASM started wide left.

Just now, The Prophet said:

Lewis and Manquillo have been a vast improvement on the usual gash at full back.

Imagine that we have shouted about getting them in forever instead of his shit mate Ritchie and god knows why he wanted another midfielder wing on the right side whilst keeping the slowest and shittiest CB by far we have that now showed how fucking STUPID he is at all times. So how come such a progressive manager as Howe couldnt see it?

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

The lack of movement from us off the ball is horrible. Norwich have been fucking woeful, with 11 men this could've been a win.

Totally agree. When playing out from the back nobody comes short to give options. Makes us predictable as fuck. When we do have the ball up front and in possession we don't look like we know what to do, by the time we take action Norwich have got their defenders where they need them and the moment has gone.

Just now, STM said:

Finally have the 4 defenders we have all been wanting. Just took 3 suspensions.

Get ASM off. He's playing for himself. Get Miggy on, who will run around like a dog.

ASM standing upfront with Wilson complaining he's not getting the ball where he wants it and not tracking back is frustrating like