Newcastle United 1 - 1 Norwich City (30/11/2021)

Yorkie

Just now, andyc35i said:

I’m not so sure - but I would have liked Clark to at least let him try 

It doesn't matter who is bearing down on goal, would you ever take a professional foul 9 minutes in? Better to take the goal I would think.

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Lewis and Manquillo have been a vast improvement on the usual gash at full back.

Yeah. Just makes the previous decisions to start with Ritchie and Krafth all the worse tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

It was easier when I didn’t care. Fuuuuuck me.

This.  I had to switch off during the 2nd half on Saturday.  After going for so long being emotionally disconnected from my club it was 'easy' to watch bruce's shit shows.   Finding it tough caring this much again.  Feel like a need some kinda "pre-season" to build up my resilience.

Just now, Armchair Pundit said:

I tell you what though, I've never seen someone fall like Pukki did after a tug on the shirt without looking for it and trying to make it look as bad as possible. Clark's still a cunt.

Threw his legs out in front of him which is odd considering Clark pulled his arm. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

I tell you what though, I've never seen someone fall like Pukki did after a tug on the shirt without looking for it and trying to make it look as bad as possible. Clark's still a cunt.

Every striker goes down there like.

What angers me the most is this Norwich side are not staying up, they are as shite as us, if not more so, but we are contriving to make them put a bit of light ahead of us with the gormless stupidity from a player who should have been peddled long ago along with most of them, we are basically a Championship side who have come up and outstayed our welcome. Tragic, but nothing more this club and in truth the fans deserve for allowing Ashley and Bruce their stay and of course those two cunts who should be there to witness our demise as it’s their fault. Instead the new owners will have to bare the brunt of this fall-out and sort the subsequent shit-fall from all of this. 

Edited by HTT II

1 minute ago, Chris_R said:

We've been in danger for a long while but this is the first point where I've thought "yeah, we're definitely down"

Yup. We haven't been as bad as no wins in 14, but momentum and luck are huge in football and we're having none of either. This is a must win game, and I can't see it happening at the moment. 

In crunch games like these, where pressure was sky high to get a win, we should have started with cooler heads and experience. Fede and Schar in that back 4 would’ve calmed everyone right from the off, especially with Dubs back. Oh well. We just can’t catch a fucking break, man. 

Just watching the analysis, but even if Clark lets him go through and he scores, there's a decent chance VAR calls it back for handball...FFS.

(For anyone blaming Wilson the other day against Arsenal, Pukki went down very easily there and got the decision)