Newcastle United vs. Burnley: 4/12/21 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

8 minutes ago, toon25 said:

He's not learning, is he.

Eh? Lascelles is the only unpopular forum pick on that lineup and most probably expected him to start in any case against Burnley.

2 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

If its Almiron 10 and Joe out wide then that's fine. If Almiron is straight in for Fraser on the right, well we know he's no good out there. 

I would like to see us play a 4-3-3 with big Jo on a right of a midfield 3 

3 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

If its Almiron 10 and Joe out wide then that's fine. If Almiron is straight in for Fraser on the right, well we know he's no good out there. 

You have to bare in mind that we have a different manager. He may have struggled out wide previous but with Eddie coaching he might have more joy.

13 minutes ago, Pata said:

Eh? Lascelles is the only unpopular forum pick on that lineup and most probably expected him to start in any case against Burnley.

Fernandez should've been in, man. No excuse to put Lascelles straight back in. He's been dogshit this year and a shit captain to boot.

I'm happy Lewis got the chance ahead of Ritchie. I'd prefer Fernandes instead of Lascelles but hey, 10 out of 11 is pretty good. Can't ever remember being 100% satisfied with the team being put out by any manager since first round of Keegan. Even under SBR there was always 1 or 2 picks that annoyed me.

Hard to predict how Willock/Almiron/Joelinton will play. I really like this lineup, and i understand that the captain is back in despite Fernandez is a better centre half in my opinion.  But thank fuck Ritchie is not starting at left back. :)

4 minutes ago, nortoon said:

Hard to predict how Willock/Almiron/Joelinton will play. I really like this lineup, and i understand that the captain is back in despite Fernandez is a better centre half in my opinion.  But thank fuck Ritchie is not starting at left back. :)

I think we’re going to get bullied and out muscled in midfield 

17 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Fernandez should've been in, man. No excuse to put Lascelles straight back in. He's been dogshit this year and a shit captain to boot.

When was the last time he played a full 90? 80 mins and down to 10 was probably pretty tough - maybe didn't want to throw him straight back in.