Newcastle United vs. Burnley: 4/12/21 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

If we win today it is actually somehow still very possible to stay up. It'll likely be a three point gap with everyone having to play everyone at least once and Leicester and Everton away aren't write offs either. Football's weird in how many chances you actually get to get your shit together. 

1 minute ago, xLiaaamx said:

If we win today it is actually somehow still very possible to stay up. It'll likely be a three point gap with everyone having to play everyone at least once and Leicester and Everton away aren't write offs either. Football's weird in how many chances you actually get to get your shit together. 

I’m a Normal season yes, be we seem absolutely cursed this season 

Lad Im sitting next to has just called to offer me a ticket as his old man has tested positive for COVID, his whole household has other than him but he's insisted on going still. He's showing negative atm but I'm really in two minds whether to go now or not. 

3 minutes ago, STM said:

Burnley are shite. No stupid decisions and we beat them. Play like we did vs Brentford and cut out the mistakes.

Just like Norwich, wolves, Brentford, villa, Southampton were shite, and we failed to get a win against any of them 

Just now, nufcnick said:

Just like Norwich, wolves, Brentford, villa, Southampton were shite, and we failed to get a win against any of them 

What is your point? We have been miles better under Howe.

1 minute ago, STM said:

What is your point? We have been miles better under Howe.

Have we? Against Brentford we were better going forward but but a shambles defending, our performance against Arsenal was as bad as anything Bruce served up, as was the performance against Norwich (although hard to judge anything form that being down to ten men).