FA Cup 3rd Round Draw: Cambridge United (H)

nufcjb

16 minutes ago, NWMag said:

If we don’t play most of the first team, they will have gone nearly 3 weeks without any action by the time Watford comes around. I would play most of them against Cambridge to ensure some kind of match fitness for the Watford game

Be a mix surely 

13 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

It's not going to be on anywhere is it?

.com say so. 

Overseas TV:
10 Play (Australia)
Bilibili (China)
DStv Now
ESPN+ (USA)
Sportsnet Now Plus (Canada)
Sport TV3/Multiscreen (Portugal)
SuperSport GOtv Select 1
SuperSport PSL (South Africa)
SuperSport Variety 3 (ROA)

Think also since either 2018 or 2019 every FA Cup tie is televised on overseas TV. Hence why all of the ties that aren't on UK TV are on at differing times; Saturday 12:30, 15:00, 17:30, Sunday 14:00, et cetera.

5 hours ago, NWMag said:

If we don’t play most of the first team, they will have gone nearly 3 weeks without any action by the time Watford comes around. I would play most of them against Cambridge to ensure some kind of match fitness for the Watford game

Aside from anything else, I think we need to take the chance of a 'comfortable' win going into the second half of the season. Cambridge or not, we've only won 1 game and it's imperative we get that winning feeling back going into our next league games. I feel the one thing we have that others don't is positivity, everyone is looking over their shoulder at us. If we have confidence (and new signings) too, then we'll comfortably stay up I reckon. 

Guest HTT II

Managed to get some tickets for this, not far from my old ST seats, gonna be emotional! Me, my oldest and my bro who also last went when I did!

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II
Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Thought I’d better get one in L7 even though I don’t want to sit up there. Wasn’t really clear if other areas will go on sale later. 

There are literally under 100 seats left I think and I just hope my heart makes it to L7 [emoji38]

24 minutes ago, Yassassin said:

I imagine that there’ll be a vacant block between home and visiting supporters on L7 but the home section could well be sold out. Possibly over 50000. Probably only 48000 or so ‘screaming geordies’©️ though

Why, there isn't normally.

3 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

Another block on sale if anyone was struggling to get a ticket.

Gone now, I presume only one more block left to open unless they don’t leave a block as a buffer, then there will be two blocks to go. Looking very much like a sell out from the home fans side anyway.

Edited by et tu brute

33 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Gone now, I presume only one more block left to open unless they don’t leave a block as a buffer, then there will be two blocks to go. Looking very much like a sell out from the home fans side anyway.

Should be able to sell another 2 blocks and then put the segregation tarpaulin down the next block. Usually they play have a segregation buffer of around 8-10 seats.

3 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Should be able to sell another 2 blocks and then put the segregation tarpaulin down the next block. Usually they play have a segregation buffer of around 8-10 seats.

Does it usually take them a little while to release blocks as they still haven’t released the next one yet?

3 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Does it usually take them a little while to release blocks as they still haven’t released the next one yet?

Cambridge have tweeted that they won't be requesting any more tickets so there's no reason why they can't put the last 2 blocks on sale other than incompetence. I really hope these new owners sort the ticket office and its staff out because they are useless.

23 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Showing as sold out now on website but Cambridge have only taken upto block L7C, surely they can sell some of the remaining 2 blocks ?

Disgrace if they don’t as they don’t have any blocks not sold during a league game so what’s the difference with a cup game against Cambridge. It’s not as if we’re playing the mackems.