Leicester City vs. Newcastle United - 12/12/21 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Leicester are a funny team, at times they look very good and yet at other times very average. My big concern is that they will overrun us in midfield. Last season down there for 75 minutes we could have scored 6 or 7, then the last 15 minutes they could have scored 4 or 5 also. I know the defence was better today, but it’s still also very much our Achilles heel. Just got to hope getting the monkey of our back will give the necessary boost. 

Well I got the Burnley result wrong , so, this well on paper we write off the next few games but if we up it a notch we can’t get a point .

The next 5 games I’m expecting 1 point, anything else is a bonus 

2-0

Leicester aren't looking too good this season. Think Rodgers has set his sights on a move at the end of the season and that's filtered through the team. With no pressure on us we could nick something here. 

7 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Fully believe we can go to that place and win, and there's no reason why the players can't after finally getting that monkey off their backs.

Going to this, in the away end, courtesy of @tommo.

HTL. 0-3. :indi:

Same here, me da’s coming down for it.

Moved down to Leicester for work in 2017 and have been to the King Power for every game since with the exception of the 4-2 (obviously).

My record is two wins, one loss. However, thanks mainly to big fat Steve it’s three goals for and six against :lol:

27 minutes ago, Elliottman said:

They play today then Napoli on Thursday night then us again Sunday. Hopefully some tiredness in their legs. I think we could get something. 

Napoli is a game they must get a result from too. Not even like they can put a real weak team out.

Interestingly they’ve won two, drew two and lost one directly after a European game this season. All against mediocre/average teams (Brentford, Leeds, Palace, Watford, Brighton).

Gives us a great chance, imo.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

Just having look at Leicester's home form. They've won three (Watford, Man United, Wolves) drawn one (Burnley) and lost three (Chelsea, Arsenal and City). They've scored 11 and conceded twelve, keeping one clean sheet.

They have a must win game away to Napoli on Thursday, which is promising.

Their form in fixtures immediately after their European games is: L D W D W. So I wouldn't say there's anything definitive to glean from that. Then again, that one L (which was against Brighton) did follow the previous Napoli game. 

Of some of our tougher fixtures, this is a game we shouldn’t be scared of and can look to get something from it. I’d happily settle for a point.