Leicester City vs. Newcastle United - 12/12/21 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Seeing that they have a must win against Napoli on Thursday has just given me confidence that we might even sneak a win here. A draw is the minimum that we should aim for but if Napoli ends badly for them, they'll be a bit down while we have our tails up.

6 minutes ago, STM said:

I'd change the line up:

Dubravka

Schar

Lascelles

Fernandes

Manquillo

Shelvey

Willock

Lewis

Joelinton

Wilson

ASM

Need the extra protection in defence.

Agrre but bit harsh on Miggy. Would drop Willock though Almiron might not be defensive in the middle. Would Hayden or Longstaff or even Hendrick work better?

Edited by nufcjb

Don't trust Longstaff. Gives the ball away too much. Don't think Hayden is good enough. Oddly I think Hendrick could do a job but he's just not a great footballer. Stick with Willock until January.

6 minutes ago, STM said:

Don't trust Longstaff. Gives the ball away too much. Don't think Hayden is good enough. Oddly I think Hendrick could do a job but he's just not a great footballer. Stick with Willock until January.

Agree with this , Hendrick could do a job against an Everton , the others would just play around him  

6 hours ago, Elliottman said:

They play today then Napoli on Thursday night then us again Sunday. Hopefully some tiredness in their legs. I think we could get something. 

Am still on my 3-1 predictions.

Nailed on this one I hope, just about to see how they perform against the shite of villa.

Edited by South-Cheshire-Toon

5 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Always found their supporters to be insufferable.

Plus they have that awful stadium which is basically a replica of Southampton but blue.

Have they binned off those clappers and music after scoring? Proper League One stuff.

They still do one and give a new one to every fan each game.

700,000 clappers a year must be class for the environment :lol:

Personally am mates with a few Leicester fans due to being at uni in Derby, they're great lads. Going to the game with a couple of them. They don't want Rodgers gone, think he'll have this season at least before changing. Mind, they are in naff form given that squad (I know they have a few injuries) and are a shambles defensively. 

Tbh, it may well be a good thing that some of them want him gone. If they convincingly get done in Naples on Thursday and are knocked out of the Europa League we can try and turn the crowd. Not that I can't ever imagine that stadium getting a tad toxic as yes, they still use clappers and goal music.

Edited by HaydnNUFC