Leicester City vs. Newcastle United - 12/12/21 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

3 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

“I think this will send me over the edge with this team. If we lose this and their ****ing weird fans are celebrating with their headdress garb on taking the piss out of the league like they do; I want a ****ing written apology from every one of our first team.

Lose this and he has to go.”:lol: 

:indi:

:tino:

Opposition in dire need of a win, all their fans expecting a loss?

Newcastle with a recent win, fans generally optimistic of a result?

We may have new manager and owners but this is still Newcastle United. It's written in the stars and forged in stone that we'll comfortably lose.

20 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

“I think this will send me over the edge with this team. If we lose this and their ****ing weird fans are celebrating with their headdress garb on taking the piss out of the league like they do; I want a ****ing written apology from every one of our first team.

Lose this and he has to go.”:lol: 

:indi:

Lose this and I think Rogers will be getting the sack. So they aren’t totally wrong. :lol: 

6 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

That’s not how football works.

I’m not sure many Crystal Palace players would get in the Man City team. Still beat them 2-0 though.

Leicester are a team struggling this season and out of form. They’ve got a very tricky tie in Naples tonight and have a Covid/sickness absence among their team.

We’re on the back of improvement under Howe and having won our first game of the season.

If we can’t go into that game with any confidence, we may as well end the season here.

Leicesters defence is shocking atm if we go in and attack with confidence we will get goals. 

It's keeping them out the other end that's the worry still. 

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Mad how barely half a season can turn a manager from Pep's replacement into someone Leicester fans are desperate to have sacked. 

Not even that. We sacked Bruce and rumours were he was waiting on the Citeh offer instead. 

Guest reefatoon
27 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Sounds like Fraser is back in contention and Schar is a slight doubt

He’ll win no headers, crazy option….

15 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Reckon us approaching Rogers has rocked the boat?

He was too quick to rule himself out of the job publicly IMO, this is karma coming back to bite his arse. 

Howe's pre match press conference for this game was very good.  The guy speaks so well, is calm, measured and makes complete sense.  He is also looking very very focussed, more so than before, which can only be a good thing.

I have been really impressed with him so far and that only grows each time I see them train or listen to him speak. 

4 minutes ago, Dan Gleebals said:

Howe's pre match press conference for this game was very good.  The guy speaks so well, is calm, measured and makes complete sense.  He is also looking very very focussed, more so than before, which can only be a good thing.

I have been really impressed with him so far and that only grows each time I see them train or listen to him speak. 

He just impresses me more every time I hear him give an interview. I changed my vote in the relegation-ometer from an 8 to a 5 just on the back of a press conference, and that was before we beat Burnley. 

Honestly feels like Emery turning us down could turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Howe just feels like the right man at the right time for this club. 

16 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

"I do want to say BUT COVID

It's come at the worst time for us. If we had a full strength (barring injuries) and lost then I'd absolutely think about booting him but I can't hold it against Brendan that we've got 4-5 actually useful squad members out, during the horrific run of games. 

I will hate watching us lose on Sunday and if we win it's a minor miracle, but I will take the covid factor into account. "

I get the impression that forum has a lot of doylems on it.

16 minutes ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

I will hate watching us lose on Sunday and if we win it's a minor miracle, but I will take the covid factor into account. "

I get the impression that forum has a lot of doylems on it

Jesus Christ [emoji38]

That viewpoint would be fine if it was us since we've been rooted down the bottom all season.

Something wrong in Leicester if they're considering it a miracle beating nufc, even with covid worries.

46 minutes ago, TRon said:

He just impresses me more every time I hear him give an interview. I changed my vote in the relegation-ometer from an 8 to a 5 just on the back of a press conference, and that was before we beat Burnley. 

Honestly feels like Emery turning us down could turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Howe just feels like the right man at the right time for this club. 

Agree - defo the right man for us now

15 hours ago, Dokko said:

Brendan Rodgers said he does not "even know" what the Europa Conference League is after his Leicester side were demoted to the competition following their 3-2 Europa League defeat at Napoli. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He has a fair point

"Newcastle will be licking their lips. It’s going to be a horrible afternoon I can feel it already. The crowd will turn in an instant, if things aren’t going well."

"Hard to for see anything but another defeat. 1-2"

"I honestly can forecast this game already. Put money on us going behind coming back, then losing, Wilson to score at some point, massive boos at full time."

"Are we comfortably better?? Based on what? We both concede a hatful, if they beat us (highly possible) they will only be a couple of wins behind us in the league. We are in no position to claim we are better than anyone right now. We have better players but nearly all of them are badly out of form or injured."

"Well we need to score 2 to at least get a draw. "

"0-3 loss"

"Not going to be pretty is it"

"This is going to be awful on the pitch and even worse in the stands. One sideways pass and it will kick off."

:scared:

This may be this first time in years where a set of fans actually seems worried about playing us?

What's wrong with them?.....even with the Howe improvement they could still probably put 3 or 4 past us with their reserves