Liverpool FC v Newcastle United - 16/12/21 8pm (BT Sports)

Raconteur

13 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

I just don’t see why we can’t play a 4-3-3 with Hayden, Shelvey and Wilock being drilled to understand  how to defend and attack as a three. Stick Joelinton on the right and keep ASM on the left and ask the guy to start to track back with some actual urgency. That could have got us through to January with some sort of structure before we can replace the centre of the pitch 

Agree, seems the obvious answer to just get more bodies in there. 

15 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Sky bet offering 22-1 for a Newcastle win, is no one even slightly tempted ?

If we where to win on Thursday it would be one of the biggest shocks ever in the premier league. Odds should be much much higher for us to win.

44 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Sky bet offering 22-1 for a Newcastle win, is no one even slightly tempted ?

Not even a single chance even at 100/1 would I put money on this rag bag lot against Liverpool.

I backed them against Leicester ffs at 7/2 , we played like 66/1 shots .

38 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

If we where to win on Thursday it would be one of the biggest shocks ever in the premier league. Odds should be much much higher for us to win.

It wouldn't be one of the biggest shocks, but it would be the most unpredictable result  this year

Dubravka

Schar      Lascelles     Fede

Manquillo    Hayden   Hendrick      Lewis

Joelinton                         Almiron

Gayle

Give Wilson/ASM a rest, get numbers behind the ball and see if we can nick one on the break. Negative as fuck but I'd rather get some players fresh for City at home.

Be fucking ugly this cunt. Absolutely no doubt about it. Only hope is Klopp knows it'll be a cakewalk and rests about 7. That should mean we only leave with a 4-0 drubbing as opposed to dusting off the PL  record books