Succession S 1-3 spoilers inside!

Mike

Spoiler

Going back through the season, they did so well to foreshadow this episode. Tom recounting the tale of Nero and Sporus to Greg, Tom telling Ken he’s never seen Logan get fucked, Gerry advising Rome to always look out for his personal interests first, Logan’s assistant’s dress becoming more casual as the season progresses.

Edited by Tomato Deuce

37 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:
  Hide contents

Going back through the season, they did so well to foreshadow this episode. Tom recounting the tale of Nero and Sporus to Greg, Tom telling Ken he’s never seen Logan get fucked, Gerry advising Rome to always look out for his personal interests first, Logan’s assistant’s dress becoming more casual as the season progresses.

Spoiler

He gave Shiv a chance in nearly every episode, too.

The best final episode of a series I've ever seen on TV, sensational stuff. I had a feeling Tom and Greg would come to the fore but didn't see it like that.

All the acting is superb, but Cox as Logan is brilliantly terrifying.

Straight into my top 3 of all time.

Taking a step back, it’s impressive that the writers have me feeling sympathetic towards to the kids. When I’d have nothing but scorn for real people similarly situated: the bland and unremarkable beneficiaries of gross nepotism for whom the spigot gets turned off.