Newcastle United 0 - 4 Manchester City (19/12/2021)

Yorkie

In fact I remember a few games ago myself and a few others were saying Clark should never wear a NUFC top again, surely our U21's have a centre-back to play instead of this average championship player (and that's a complement!)

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

Both at fault, Clark should be nowhere near the pitch though. Howe again starts him and within 10 minutes again he's shown why it's a mistake 

The problem here is that they dont fucking speak. So Dubs thinks that he is clearing cause he is going for it, then he fucking decides to juke and not go for it. Its all on Clark with his dummy move that fakes Dubs out.

This is absolutely relegated team level performances. We need to at the very least be hard to beat, you can't grind out the occaisional point against the top teams without at least making it difficult. I wouldnt expect anything from this, and there is improvement in our attacking play but our defence is just embarassing

Just now, Billy Pilgrim said:

Howe hasn’t got a grip of any of this at all tbh. So far this isn’t good enough. 

I said from the start Howe was the wrong guy, nothing I have seen has changed my mind. No doubt we’re going down