Newcastle United 0 - 4 Manchester City (19/12/2021)

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Agree. He should call, but it’s no excuse head it away ffs 

Definitely. What CB doesn’t head the ball clear from 2 yards out in a crowded box? Absolute criminal.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Dubravka is so overrated 

He really isn’t man. He’s got the worst defence in the league in front of him. He gets absolutely zero protection. Nobody claims he should be playing for the best teams in the world but he’s by far our best keeper.

Just now, Collage said:

No. Dubravka didn’t call. Clark has to clear it. Dubs obviously expected him to.

Dubravka gave away the corner and I would expect a goalkeeper to deal with balls like that so close to his goal.

Just now, Pata said:

Dubravka gave away the corner and I would expect a goalkeeper to deal with balls like that so close to his goal.

Not when you dont call it and your defender sets up to go for it then lets it pass like. Its all Clark

9 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

I said from the start Howe was the wrong guy, nothing I have seen has changed my mind. No doubt we’re going down 

:lol:

I think you'll be proved wrong. Defensive mistakes are costing us, but I continue to see some good signs in our play and it will shine through once we get through this tough period of games.

I was just thinking yesterday how many people wanted us to get Bielsa in, wonder how those lot are feeling after the pummelling they have been getting of late. Most people don't have a clue man.

Edited by KaKa