Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 27/12/21 @ 8pm (Sky)

7 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

Since Howe, I'm always optimistic. However, we are fucking shit. And if Clark starts, we're losing automatically.

I think we will have a glimmer of hope tonight even with Clark- Xmas, strong atmosphere etc will help

On 20/12/2021 at 20:49, Danh1 said:

Newcastle United 2-1 Manchester United. A big decision will go our way, too. 

Gutted I haven’t got a ticket!

Wish I was this confident now. :lol:

Good performance with no fucking idiotic mistakes or decisions against us and I’ll be happy. Could definitely get a point if that happens 

10 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Being invested in the club again as I am, I quite fancy watching the build up. I'm sure it'll only make me rage, though. 

This is me at the moment. I have been anti-Sky for some time but sold myself out via Now TV for Leicester out of sheer hope. Watched the preview and review and realised how much they talk utter shit and seen us picked apart. Frustrating as fuck. Heart says we will get a 1 goal win, either 1-0 or 2-1. Head says they'll get some dubious decisions and Ronaldo will be spunked over after a 0-2 defeat

Is there literally anyone but Ritchie who could play left back? Have Clark play there and basically play only defense and not move up past the halfway line?

Manquillo - Schar - Lascelles - Clark?

Shelvey - Longstaff 

Willock

Joelinton                                      Maxi

Wilson