Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 27/12/21 @ 8pm (Sky)

11 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Is there literally anyone but Ritchie who could play left back? Have Clark play there and basically play only defense and not move up past the halfway line?

Manquillo - Schar - Lascelles - Clark?

Shelvey - Longstaff 

Willock

Joelinton                                      Maxi

Wilson                   

Looking at that team sheet is making me nearly cry. 14 years if complete neglect catching up with us.

3 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Looking at that team sheet is making me nearly cry. 14 years if complete neglect catching up with us.

Aye, I've defended it, and will continue to do so because they're tryers, and they've been here through the shite, but we really do need better now. 

5 minutes ago, Heron said:

Aye, I've defended it, and will continue to do so because they're tryers, and they've been here through the shite, but we really do need better now. 

Don’t worry, next home game:

Henderson, Digne, Ake, Botman, Trippier, Lingard, Kamara Ramsey, Bale, Aubameyang, Mbappe.

I'd be a lot more confident if Solskjaer was still manager. Just get a feeling they'll be fresh and up for it. 2-0 Manure :sad:

I see the Chronicle did their predicted lineup for tonight and had Hayden in centre midfield, I thought he was suspended? 

Edited by Pokerprince2004

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

Is there literally anyone but Ritchie who could play left back? Have Clark play there and basically play only defense and not move up past the halfway line?

Manquillo - Schar - Lascelles - Clark?

Shelvey - Longstaff 

Willock

Joelinton                                      Maxi

Wilson                   

We need to offer something going forward on each flank at fullback, to push their winger back a bit. Otherwise they'll just camp deep in our half.

Not saying we should play Ritchie because he's a liability defensively, but I'm against the idea of an entirely defensive fullback who is instructed to stay completely in their own half.

6 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Quite looking forward to it despite being near certain we'll get comfortably beaten. Imagine if we won though. That would be class. We won't like. But it'd be great if we did. 0-3 though. 

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

:lol:

I've been back and forth on watching the match all day. So tempted by the hope football gives you, especially at home, but then....I've been battered by those losses lately

but mayyyyyybe

1-3 defeat.

Edited by Willow

1 minute ago, BlackandWhite said:

Can see us losing by two or three goals here. Almost certain to be at least one dodgy ref decision that goes against us.

Everything is just so predictable and pointless :lol: 

3 minutes ago, BlackandWhite said:

Can see us losing by two or three goals here. Almost certain to be at least one dodgy ref decision that goes against us.

Isn’t the idiot that was in charge of VAR last week in charge tonight