Crypto/NFT/Fan Tokens in Football

GeordieDazzler

6 minutes ago, gbandit said:

That was one of the worst articles I’ve ever read. I managed six paragraphs. Couldn’t tell if the writer was an absolute freak or if they were intentionally trying to make the four creators sound like absolute losers. Disappointed that Stephen Curry got involved

The scary thing is I got far enough to see the conflict of interest disclaimer that Rolling Stone have forged a business relationship with them. So I can only assume they were genuinely trying to put it and them a positive light and they're still insufferable bellends. :lol:

I don't know what it is, but I think we'd be a step closer to world peice if we publicly executed people who speak like them twats. It's like some weird self-absorbed tech nerds trying to talk like a 90s Californian skateboarder or summit.

"Like I didn't know what I was going to do with this creative space but I knew it was going to be FUCKING RAD." 

1 hour ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I don't know what it is, but I think we'd be a step closer to world peice if we publicly executed people who speak like them twats. It's like some weird self-absorbed tech nerds trying to talk like a 90s Californian skateboarder or summit.

"Like I didn't know what I was going to do with this creative space but I knew it was going to be FUCKING RAD." 

Aye. We'd definitely be closer to world peice [sic] if we were allowed to execute those we didn't like.

“I’m a metaverse maximalist at this point. I think that Ready Player One experience is really on the cusp of happening in this world.”

If Bored Ape Yacht Club is essentially this band of brothers’ debut album, there’s really no telling what their greatest hits will look like.

I'm going to be full on Abe Simpson before I'm 40. The future sounds absolutely wank. Intend to spent my senior years watching VHS tapes of Bottom and listening to Linkin Park.

49 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I'm going to be full on Abe Simpson before I'm 40. The future sounds absolutely wank. Intend to spent my senior years watching VHS tapes of Bottom and listening to Linkin Park.

Matter of time before we're getting laughed at by folk for keeping our money in a bank, the way we always have about old folk keeping theirs under the bed

Just reading about a Blockchain company that bought a Banksy art piece for £100k just to burn it so 'it  could truly live on in the digital world'

BoredApe building a 'hangout' bar in Miami as well. Couldn't think of anything worse than knocking about with a bunch of blokes trying to show off cartoon images of apes they've spent thousands on [emoji38]

4 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I know it's Christmas, Stan, but what do you get out of being a relentlessly contrarian bore?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

She'll be able to go to that bar Jaqen posted about, and talk to people about the innovative space the monkeys occupy and future plans to get people to convert actual money into digital fuckall. I'm sure she'll be absolutely thrilled

The "ape community" is a fascinating place. There are industries evolving out of it. Not surprising at all, but fascinating all the same. It seemed to be a community inspired by the opportunity to change everything, and has evolved into a community determined to keep things exactly the same. Again, not surprising, but fascinating all the same.

25 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Clicked on that tweet and almost all

the replies were people with Ape avatars saying “Welcome to the family” sounds like a fucking cult man 

I like the one from "matteopoop" which is the same image and the text LOOK I HAVE THE SAME ONE :lol:

2 hours ago, Jaqen said:

Just reading about a Blockchain company that bought a Banksy art piece for £100k just to burn it so 'it  could truly live on in the digital world'

BoredApe building a 'hangout' bar in Miami as well. Couldn't think of anything worse than knocking about with a bunch of blokes trying to show off cartoon images of apes they've spent thousands on [emoji38]

:lol: Highly amused at these people getting so excited about the future of digital art and meeting spaces that they feel the need to build a brick and mortar meeting space for said digital circle jerk.