Newcastle United 1 - 1 Manchester United (27/12/2021)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, OCK said:

Man U fans on twitter are awful "atmosphere at SJP was only like that as they were playing Man U" "Joelinton stepped his game up as he was playing Man U".

:yao:

Or the single worst Twitter post I've ever seen...

any fucker who runs or works for any iteration of 'LAD' this or 'BIBLE' that needs to be placed on a register like 

6 minutes ago, OCK said:

Man U fans on twitter are awful "atmosphere at SJP was only like that as they were playing Man U" "Joelinton stepped his game up as he was playing Man U".

:yao:

Thought they were unusually quiet last night. Their away lot are normally loud (or used to be, 5+ years since I'd seen them), they only piped up a couple of times after their goal.

Edited by Inferior Acuña

Almiron on the follow up was agony. I was pretty merry and animated at that point (sat watching it with me gf's dad) - think I would've absolutely exploded if Miggy had bent that one in. 

It's getting repetitive saying so now but, ah, fuck man - to be caring again. Magic. 

8 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Almiron on the follow up was agony. I was pretty merry and animated at that point (sat watching it with me gf's dad) - think I would've absolutely exploded if Miggy had bent that one in. 

It's getting repetitive saying so now but, ah, fuck man - to be caring again. Magic. 

It would've been absolute carnage. Shins scraped down to the bone, the works. My voice would've possibly never recovered. 

I think most people around me were stood there, hands on heads in disbelief, wondering how the hell we didn't score. 

13 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Yeah I was leaning on the seat in front of me getting my breath back after de Gea made that save.