Southampton P-P Newcastle United (02/01/2022)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, TheHoob said:

Mad reading posts about us apparently having the league in our pockets, like living in a parallel universe [emoji38]

They’re so far in our pockets we had to take the Cunts to court on two fronts and wait 18 months to get our takeover through. They’ve since brought in rules to weaken our owner’s attempts at building us up quickly.

If that’s in our pockets, I’d hate to see what them being against us is like. 

14 minutes ago, Letissusedtobemyhero said:

Hello Geordies, obvs a Saints fan here. Tbh, if we'd had done the same thing we'd obvs be quite chuffed with ourselves.  We're all football fans and by our nature we're all a little bit fickle. I dont blame your club, youre doing everything that you can to survive. I blame the shitshow that is the premier league. I think theyre to blame for this whole mess. Sure a lot of our fans are fuming, some are more pragmatic and realise if the shoe were on the other foot.......pretty sure your lot would have the same reaction.  It is what it is really. What I think might be fair is any new signings not being allowed to play the rearranged games......but you lot aren't interested in that 😂😂

Anyway, Happy New Year to you all, Remember, its only football,  theres more important things in life. Look forward to scrapping with you ( in the footballing sense) for the rest of the season. 

All true. We don't even know that we've scammed the postponement, just like all the other games that have gone that way and as you say each clubs fans see things through their own prism. Disagree about the new signings bit etc as that would have to brought in for every postponement etc and also suspensions etc.

8 minutes ago, Letissusedtobemyhero said:

Hello Geordies, obvs a Saints fan here. Tbh, if we'd had done the same thing we'd obvs be quite chuffed with ourselves.  We're all football fans and by our nature we're all a little bit fickle. I dont blame your club, youre doing everything that you can to survive. I blame the shitshow that is the premier league. I think theyre to blame for this whole mess. Sure a lot of our fans are fuming, some are more pragmatic and realise if the shoe were on the other foot.......pretty sure your lot would have the same reaction.  It is what it is really. What I think might be fair is any new signings not being allowed to play the rearranged games......but you lot aren't interested in that 😂😂

Anyway, Happy New Year to you all, Remember, its only football,  theres more important things in life. Look forward to scrapping with you ( in the footballing sense) for the rest of the season. 

Tbh I think the point Southampton have made re: transparency is a very valid one. Unfortunately the PL really seem to have a problem with the T word and Newcastle fans know it more than anyone.

Tbh I'm not sure why Southampton as a club are so keen for their players to be allowed to be in direct contact with a squad who has covid in its bubble. Seems they're risking being in the same situation themselves in a week or two if the players contract it from us. I get that fans don't see it like that and just want the game on against weakened opposition and if the boot was on the other foot we would be wanting the game on.

The transfer system in itself is unfair. Remember Bellamy scoring against us two weeks running for two different clubs in 2008/09. We went down by 1 point in the end. At least you lot don't have to worry about that!!

25 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Oh shit I'm getting quoted on other forums? How can I monetize this? 

Have you ever invented a sex toy that can also effortlessly remove mould from the bath seals?

If not you'll need an affiliate link to one.

This is my understanding of the internet.

Guest neesy111
4 minutes ago, geordiesteve710 said:

Tbh I think the point Southampton have made re: transparency is a very valid one. Unfortunately the PL really seem to have a problem with the T word and Newcastle fans know it more than anyone.

Tbh I'm not sure why Southampton as a club are so keen for their players to be allowed to be in direct contact with a squad who has covid in its bubble. Seems they're risking being in the same situation themselves in a week or two if the players contract it from us. I get that fans don't see it like that and just want the game on against weakened opposition and if the boot was on the other foot we would be wanting the game on.

The transfer system in itself is unfair. Remember Bellamy scoring against us two weeks running for two different clubs in 2008/09. We went down by 1 point in the end. At least you lot don't have to worry about that!!

That 2nd paragraph is a load of shite, if that was the case then all human contact would need to be shut down.  

I can see this ending in court if the Saudi outfit stay up. Makes you wonder at the fvckwits at the PL. 

That is a classic from the Southampton message board, completely forgetting that there has been a number of games cancelled already. The total fume over on that site is glorious, they have even surpassed the mackems today.

As has been mentioned I am sure was the Brentford postponement on December 18 met with the same shock and horror as ours? I assume not so why are we being targeted as pantomime villains - totally rhetorical as the answer is obvious - no one cares about Brentford as they are very unlikely to rock the boat - us however may just cause a massive toonarmy (tsunami hee hee) if we stay in the division. 

29 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

Mad reading posts about us apparently having the league in our pockets, like living in a parallel universe [emoji38]

Most fans dont know the battle that the club went through, all they saw was the end headline of SA giving Qatar as fuckload of money and suddenly the takoever went through. There was so little media coverage of us vs PL that its probably understandable that they think it

7 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I can see this ending in court if the Saudi outfit stay up. Makes you wonder at the fvckwits at the PL. 

That is a classic from the Southampton message board, completely forgetting that there has been a number of games cancelled already. The total fume over on that site is glorious, they have even surpassed the mackems today.

Who will take it to court and on what grounds? 

9 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

If its anything like West Ham vs Sheff Utd when they had a legitimate claim then we'll be fine as we have more fans than the teams around us

56 minutes ago, Letissusedtobemyhero said:

I hope we spank you 5 zip and you go down. 

Guest neesy111
8 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I heard they dropped an atomic bomb on Southampton, about 15 quid's worth of damage

:dog:

Awful Roy chubby brown joke that.

4 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

It's like the many many games before our postponements didn't just happen. It's like we were the first team to postpone our game and not like the 10th or 11th, or whatever. 

We're the Megan Markle of the Premier League. [emoji38]