Southampton P-P Newcastle United (02/01/2022)

HaydnNUFC

3 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Yeap, but I still don't understand how PL isolation rules supersede public health rules. 

Not being in England, are they hard and fast rules or government guidelines?

More time to get reinforcements in and letting them know the tactics, gel with the team is definitely much more preferred.

Could even give new guys a run out in the Cambridge match if we want. :lol:

Edited by LRD

22 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Hilarious that we’re getting shit off everyone despite being one of a handful of teams not to postpone until now.

Tremendous stuff tbh. Newcastle United v the World. 

Yeap I saw someone post on twatter we should be kicked out the league for not being able to field a team lol

The rank hypocrisy online the past few days is nothing short of astounding. I get how it looks with ASM and Wilson getting crocked, but the real fume is the fact everyone expects us to spend a gazillion pounds in January and 2 extra games is a potential 6 points with new players. Most other teams have gotten games postponed so screw them.

3 minutes ago, Decky said:

So are we starting Gayle up front then? :lol: 

Well he is an actual striker, presumably we gave him a new contract for situations just like this. Yes I know this was one of those inexplicable decisions taken by the old regime, but if ASM isn't fit then he will play I imagine. 

Shows how low his stock has fallen that a wide man is preferred in the first place. 

Even if this goes ahead I might write of the expenses and not bother going. It's going to be a grim ol' team. :lol:

Absolutely hilarious how we're one of the last teams to try crying off a match this season and suddenly the process is a disgrace. Yeah no worries, we understand we're the problem. Let's just ignore one of our direct relegation rivals getting close to a three week winter break. :lol: Pathetic fucks.