Realistic Transfer Targets (2023/24)

joeyt

55 minutes ago, arnonel said:

Luka Jović worth a punt? Was so highly rated, and wants to leave Madrid 

Can’t play as a lone striker. Yes, if we play with two and his price isn’t outrageous. 

4 minutes ago, Ikon said:

What do you think about Ibrahim Sangare at PSV? @Unbelievable

I think I’ve seen like one game. 

We’ve been interested for a while according to the media. Gerrard has personally scouted him for Villa. Arsenal and Leicester supposed to be keen to. Haven’t seen him play, but he’s supposed to be a great energetic and athletic DM. 

12 hours ago, Unbelievable said:

I like what I have seen. Powerhouse in midfield. Word of caution though that he can be a bit rash.

Mild skin complaints shouldn't put us off.

Barcelona head coach Xavi has told four players — Martin Braithwaite, Riqui Puig, Samuel Umtiti, and Oscar Mingueza — that they are not in his plans for next season.

Any value to be had from any of those (minus Braithwaite)?

Edited by joeyt

This might be a bit fanciful, but is Chiesa out of our league? Primarily a right-sided attacker, but can play either wing, has played up top and even cover in the middle. Hard worker, doesn't stop running for 90 minutes, big game player, speaks English, undoubted quality. Used to playing in black & white stripes... recovering from an ACL injury though, but could be back for pre-season.

I think we'd need to pay nearly double what we paid for Bruno though.

Just now, HawK said:

This might be a bit fanciful, but is Chiesa out of our league? Primarily a right-sided attacker, but can play either wing, has played up top and even cover in the middle. Hard worker, doesn't stop running for 90 minutes, big game player, speaks English, undoubted quality. Used to playing in black & white stripes... recovering from an ACL injury though, but could be back for pre-season.

I think we'd need to pay nearly double what we paid for Bruno though.

Would love him here. Be a massive fan favourite as he's that perfect mix of ability and hard work.