Realistic Transfer Targets (2023/24)

joeyt

It's a totally unrealistic transfer target, because the player seemingly doesn't care about life outside of Serie A.. but even on a very high signing fee, Paulo Fucking Dybala could turn out to be a great deal for a CL club, relatively to prices of similar quality players. Napoli and Roma are rumoured to be offering him circa £100k a week.. 

Was a bit bored, so saying as we seem to have a penchant for Ligue 1 players, I decided to go through all the Ligue 1 teams and look for anyone who is:

23 and under

RM, RW, ST, CF, LW

Has stats that might imply potential

Anyway, I know nothing about these aside from the obvious bigger ones. Would be interesting to know how many of these are on our list and if anyone on here knows much about any of them.

Diatta

Zerkane

Klidje

Da Cunha

Diaby (Clermont)

Domingues 

Chadli (Troyes)

Geubbels

David

Lihadji

Wahi

Makouana

Gioacchini

Badaoui

Guessand

Tete

Faivre

Barcola

Cherki

Ünder

Dieng

Ben Seghir

Simons

Gharbi

Kalimuendo

Costa (Lens)

Kebbal

Toure (Reims)

Van Bergen

Flips

Mbuku

Doku

Tchaona

Sulemana

Sahi

Cherki is the new Ben Afri. 

5 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Geubbels

Explosive right winger and dynamite on paper and showreels, very convincing to the untrained eye; real life not so good.

3 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Gini on loan anyone?? 

If paqueta or another high quality target in cm/am isn't going to work for us this window I would gladly take Gini back on loan for the year to fill a gap and let us save and spend big on a long term game changer next year.

If a gini loan meant spending more to get diaby and a better striker. Yes everyday. Gini can fill multiple roles well and would be fantastic imo.

Won the keague with Liverpool playing a formation and system Howe will largely be trying to replicate like. His wages would probably be daft though, and Paqueta is really the only player I want.

If we don't get him I might kill myself, you wouldn't want that would you, Darren Eales?

10 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Was a bit bored, so saying as we seem to have a penchant for Ligue 1 players, I decided to go through all the Ligue 1 teams and look for anyone who is:

23 and under

RM, RW, ST, CF, LW

Has stats that might imply potential

Anyway, I know nothing about these aside from the obvious bigger ones. Would be interesting to know how many of these are on our list and if anyone on here knows much about any of them.

Diatta

Zerkane

Klidje

Da Cunha

Diaby (Clermont)

Domingues 

Chadli (Troyes)

Geubbels

David

Lihadji

Wahi

Makouana

Gioacchini

Badaoui

Guessand

Tete

Faivre

Barcola

Cherki

Ünder

Dieng

Ben Seghir

Simons

Gharbi

Kalimuendo

Costa (Lens)

Kebbal

Toure (Reims)

Van Bergen

Flips

Mbuku

Doku

Tchaona

Sulemana

Sahi

Looks a bit FM or Fifa, but Doku is the only player I've seen play and looks a exceptional talent. 

1 minute ago, mighty__mag said:

Looks a bit FM or Fifa, but Doku is the only player I've seen play and looks a exceptional talent. 

Sulemana is also a top top rated talent, elite level wonderkid, even made it into bbc top wonder kids alongside Bellingham and Alvarez etc. he’d be perfect for the right wing slot and he’s under 21 too

• 2 weeks later...

Jonathan David went 90 in Lilles preseason playing RAM or a double 10. Could replace Wilson or sit behind or alongside him. 

Think he would be immense for us tbh. Available for around the 40m mark but means we have to deal with Lille again so add another 10m before Manure bid less and get him.

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't realise Trossard's Brighton contract ends in June 2023. Very surprised us and others haven't tested Brighton with a bid for him. Lovely footballer

Edited by joeyt

Dortmund looking to sell Akanji who is in the last year of his contract and has shown no indication of extending with them.

Would add pace to our CB pairing. Think he’d be great alongside Botman. Would really complement him.

39 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Dortmund looking to sell Akanji who is in the last year of his contract and has shown no indication of extending with them.

Would add pace to our CB pairing. Think he’d be great alongside Botman. Would really complement him.

Almost certainly going to Inter Milan.

If it’s midfielders we’re still looking at, Amadou Haidara would do for me. Such a clever little player.

His timing and temperament.

Looks cooooool under pressure.

Not as good Bruno with the ball but looks better than him without it.

4 minutes ago, Lotus said:

If it’s midfielders we’re still looking at, Amadou Haidara would do for me. Such a clever little player.

His timing and temperament.

Looks cooooool under pressure.

Not as good Bruno with the ball but looks better than him without it.

E0FFF90C-3275-414D-87C3-6D53D0E522E0.jpeg