Realistic Transfer Targets (2023/24)

joeyt

That was a horrific post tbf. £300M :lol:  Imagine a player tanking at Man U and still being sold for £80m, then later being sold for profit. They should just hire some people off here in future for their transfers

Edited by Menace

20 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

I forgot that individual players alone win club silverware. Brilliant take.

9 consecutive seasons of double-digit goals for 4 teams across 2 leagues. 68 international goals by age 28.

It’s laughable to suggest he’s anything other than one of the best strikers in the world.

He’s massively overrated and I’ll fight all of ya 

I think it was Conte who describing Lukaku's attributes said that not only was he a really good target man/striker who can hold the ball up in front of goal and score them, he's also a really powerful runner from deep positions. He's like two players in one really. I really don't know why he doesn't get the respect he deserves. 

He’s a world-class striker imo, but someone who needs to play in a certain system/set up/tactics to truly excel, but even then he’d still do enough regardless and that’s kind of what is happening at Chelsea. Chelsea are a top team, but build it around Lukaku when fit and they would steam-roller most teams. Style over substance isn’t kind of working for them right now.

32 minutes ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

If he's available for 20m it's surely a no brainer? Give him a relegation release clause of 20m, ASM on the left, Traore on the right and both could cover upfront too.

People who moan about St Maximin's lack of end product are going to love Traore. 

1 hour ago, jackyboy said:

No thanks to Berkley. Started off okay when he went to Villa then went downhill and lost his place. Seems to be par for the course for him so I hope it doesn't happen

Berkley and "No Thanks" dont belong in the same sentence, unless were not talking about Elizabeth Berkley in Showgirls