Kieran Trippier: sidelined until late April (Hope)

Yorkie

1 hour ago, brummie said:

Danny Ings isn't working out for us with Watkins.

I would not want us to sell him, but I think he'd be an excellent signing for you.

Two injury prone strikers with the potential for a combined 30-40 goals. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

My heart pure dropped reading this lol 

It was all just a dream. Big Mike's still here and we're monitoring Joel Ward's situation at Palace with a view to a loan bid placed on the afternoon of the 31st.

15 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Been named in the squad for their game tomorrow. Nothing really unusual with that of course.

They are just treating it as business as usual until the paperwork starts which is fair enough. 

The new year message from yesterday: "Let’s take that positivity into 2022 as we aim to progress on and off the pitch. We have very important fixtures ahead of us and a January transfer window that we have worked tirelessly to prepare for, so let’s face our challenges head on and look forward to the second half of the season with optimism."

1 minute ago, nbthree3 said:

The new year message from yesterday: "Let’s take that positivity into 2022 as we aim to progress on and off the pitch. We have very important fixtures ahead of us and a January transfer window that we have worked tirelessly to prepare for, so let’s face our challenges head on and look forward to the second half of the season with optimism."

“Last minute of the window” we are 22 hours into it.

Hope he stubs his toe in the morning the monumentally thick cunt.