Kieran Trippier: sidelined until 30th March with calf injury (Hope)

Yorkie

13 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Used to love a school holiday trip to the airport as a bairn, pre 9/11, like. You used to be able to get out on the balcony and watch the planes land.

Agreed, the true tragedy of 9/11 was them closing the roof terrace.

29 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Watching the plane on Flightradar is lolz and all that. Harmless fun. But, rushing down to the airport to film it landing seems a tad unhinged :lol: Each to their own, I suppose. 

Maybe they're fans who are also keen planespotters.

4 minutes ago, Sima said:

"So when do I go to the proper training ground?"

I live a few minutes walk from the Atletico training complex and he is going to be thinking exactly this when he compares the two.

23 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Used to love a school holiday trip to the airport as a bairn, pre 9/11, like. You used to be able to get out on the balcony and watch the planes land.

Aye we used to do that too. Watch the planes and play on the arcade machines. I think i'd find it massively depressing as an adult being there now and not flying off somewhere nice [emoji38]

Just now, Beef said:

I live a few minutes walk from the Atletico training complex and he is going to be thinking exactly this when he compares the two.

I live 5 mins away and blue flames next door is probably more suitable than ours.