Kieran Trippier: sidelined until late April (Hope)

Yorkie

20 minutes ago, HUGZ said:

I want it all.

But you will get Kilcline - https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/features/brian-kilcline-interview/

As POOT says, big changes are afoot. You can already see them reaching out to old legends and changing the content slowly like the above, interviewing Sir Les and highlighting Guti/Colo's recent retirement. Can't wait to start seeing more content with Legends and the eventual return of King Kev!

14 minutes ago, Chicane said:

Hopefully this isn't an Andros Townsend type signing :cheesy:

Townsend, Shelvey, Saivet and Doumbia that window. I remember the optimism. Looked like we gave ourselves every opportunity to stay up and still fucked it badly! 

On the upside we are on the rise performance wise not the decline like then.

Just now, LV said:

This is why we don’t have nice things 

:lol: Just thought there was too many happy people in the thread and it needed a bit of negativity. 

Nah, we're into the new era.   Only good things from here on in. 

37 minutes ago, toontownman said:

But you will get Kilcline - https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/features/brian-kilcline-interview/

As POOT says, big changes are afoot. You can already see them reaching out to old legends and changing the content slowly like the above, interviewing Sir Les and highlighting Guti/Colo's recent retirement. Can't wait to start seeing more content with Legends and the eventual return of King Kev!

Love Killer. Proper character.

33 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Sad how weird it is to see a manager and club behave so graciously considering they're probably well within their rights to be miffed he hasn't stayed longer. It will pay dividends later mind as will make other players want to join knowing they will be treated reasonably. I do totally understand their fans being frustrated at losing players and seemingly not fighting it too hard, and equally understand clubs wanting to keep players often, but think it will probably be long term sensible for them. 

They might want to do stadium photos etc in the morning when there's a bit of daylight. Let's face it, there's not many photo opportunities at the training ground. Serena Taylor can't knock up a 30-photo dossier of him eating eggs on toast in the squash club and posing next to a wheelie bin.

5 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

Weird it's no been announced. Must have failed medical. 

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Aye, its the only explanation.

Running it past the other PL teams first. Haven’t got the OK from Levy yet. 

2 minutes ago, James said:

I know isolation rules are meant to be relaxed for travel end of the week but I’m a bit confused about how Trippier can do all he is doing in terms of signing today. Anyone know?

Must be something to do with elite sportsmen being exempt from quarantine. And yes it sounds fantastic that we are buying an elite player 

Only 2.5 years ? Everything every negative pundit has said about this deal has been a load of shit 

£30 million....nar

5 year deal .....nar 

£250 a week....nar 

Relegation clause......nar