Kieran Trippier: sidelined until late April (Hope)

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Rich said:

I think that particular interviewer was actually the stand-in tannoy bloke at the last home game. He's even worse at that than he is at interviewing.

No way. :lol: My dislike of that lad is bordering on the irrational. So fucking crap. Came here to post the "best football of my career/is it the best football of your career" craic but obviously it was noticed by everyone. 

Football is good isn't it, Kieran?

I can't watch it past the first couple of questions with that interviewer, on other videos aswell.

It is too awkward, the players are almost feeling sorry for him i think.

I suffer from social anxiety and i probably couldn't do a better job so i shouldn't criticize, but they should get people in who at least listen to what the player is saying then ask the next question accordingly.

Our media team is wank.

Edited by IzzyIsak

On 28/01/2023 at 10:53, IzzyIsak said:

Who could be a better right back in living memory?

My dad says David Craig was a good player but Trippier is better.

There isn’t one in mine - my NUFC memories stretch back to the ‘80s, and I don’t think we’ve had a better RB in that time.

I also love that when the interviewer asks him what it's going to be like to lead the team out at Wembley he says "well we don't know the team yet, if Jamaal is playing obviously he'll lead the team out"

We've got a great bunch of dudes in the squad, man. Love it.

8 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Sean Dyche was saying when he won the league with Athletici Madrid he face timed him from the pitch to say thank you, for helping him throughout his career. Lovely touch that.

Was racking my brain for a minute there thinking I'd somehow missed that  Sean Dyche won La Liga. (As a player maybe?)

21 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Sean Dyche was saying when he won the league with Athletici Madrid he face timed him from the pitch to say thank you, for helping him throughout his career. Lovely touch that.

On his under the cosh interview there’s lots of piss taking about him being Dyche’s favourite. It’s obvious that managers love him. 

24 minutes ago, Holloway said:

He's the best I've seen too, didn't realise his game intelligence was so high,along with his technical skill and delivery. Add that to his leadership qualities,he's blown me away tbh

I reckon he could be a good manager with those skills, and under Howe he'll have no one better to learn from.

6 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Have absolutely no doubt whatsoever he’ll join our coaching staff when he retires. 

Yep, I hope he stays, learns from Eddie and when Eddie is ready to manage England Trippier takes over.  It's not just about leadership though, Eddie is great because of the detail and uses the data and science behind it.