Kieran Trippier: sidelined until late April (Hope)

Yorkie

Might get caught out a few times defensively, but just in terms of football and going forward this guy is ridiculously good. Has more footballing brains than his 10 teammates today combined. 

I think a bit like Kyle Walker he’s marginally losing a step so he’ll be slightly vulnerable against wingers but for the most part his positioning and intelligence will make up for that. He reads the game so well.

I think Botman brings calmness at the back too so we may not be utterly screwed if he’s to miss any matches, but really hope that’s not the case.

He is a bit like our Trent Alexander Arnold. You know he is going to get skinned a few times each game. But he is just so good on the ball that you can forgive he isn't the best defending. 

Tbh I never realised how good he was before he signed for us. 

What i noticed a lot today, he was the last man back on set penises, every time it was cleared, high, low, spinning or whatever it just didn't matter, his first touch and decision making was flawless in those situations.

A couple of error as well mind in general play, but this lad is pure class like.

Edited by Bimpy474

Guest HTT II

Can’t remember who played it, but a ball was just whacked at him (might have been Botman) out of nowhere at such a pace and he just killed it instantly, looked up, raised his hand which seems to be his signature, and then played a 40-yard cross ball to ASM, all in like the blink of an eye. Clearly top-class!