Kieran Trippier: sidelined until 30th March with calf injury (Hope)

Yorkie

I don’t have a parasocial relationship with footballers that play for the club I support, so I could not give the slightest fuck. Remember that these people are not your friends and you don’t actually know anything about them off the pitch. 

I don’t need to like the footballers who play for us (and if he’s done what is being alleged here it’s a cunt’s trick tbf).   He tends to come across as a hardworking athlete but not exactly a deep thinker, so I wouldn’t exactly be shocked if it were true.  I don’t really give a shite though.  I don’t know the man, so what he gets up to doesn’t arse me particularly (provided it doesn’t impact his performances in B&W).  

Edited by TheBrownBottle

I mean, I’ve seen the tweet, it’s a picture of him asleep and a video of him(allegedly) picking someone up and hoisting them in the air. 

Not exactly conclusive but meh, it is a small city where if you’re famous, you can’t be seen doing anything untoward. 

Hard to really have a feeling on the whole thing. Do I dislike the act of cheating, yes I do. Do I care about other people’s relationships, not really. Do I know anything about anyone involved, basically no. Will we ever know the full story, no. Not trying to absolve him of blame, if he’s fucked up he’ll pay for it via his loved ones 

Does that look like the bedroom of a footballer? Tattoo is in the wrong place too by and there is what looks like an ikea cabinet? Nah, it’s fake.😂

Edited by Broadsword