Kieran Trippier: sidelined until late April (Hope)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, jack j said:

Up there with Alcohol and shagging about when you've got kids

Not really the point, I’m not defending Trippier, it’s his wife and kids I feel sorry for seeing all this shit online. And then the idiots messaging the lass on her social media need to grow up.

1 minute ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Manquillo is out right? Is Ashby available, if Trippier wasn’t going to play? 

I won't be convinced Ashby actually exists until I see him playing for us [emoji38]

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Not really the point, I’m not defending Trippier, it’s his wife and kids I feel sorry for seeing all this shit online. And then the idiots messaging the lass on her social media need to grow up.

Aye agree sorry

My post wasn't really in context to yours

Just amazing how much shite alcohol causes

I feel for his wife and kids. Has obviously taken the opportunity with them being away in Spain. I also hope it doesn’t affect the team harmony. He is a leader and role model to them all. Jamaal might need to give him a kick up the arse. I did find it strange when he spoke about needing to leave Spain and come back to England for private family reasons. 

4 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Manquillo is out right? Is Ashby available, if Trippier wasn’t going to play? 

He was on the bench on Monday.

This is just Tripps being the leader he is. He'll do anything for the cause to let Ashby see out the season with some game time.

Oh Captain! My Captain! :clap:

4 minutes ago, aussiemag said:

I feel for his wife and kids. Has obviously taken the opportunity with them being away in Spain. I also hope it doesn’t affect the team harmony. He is a leader and role model to them all. Jamaal might need to give him a kick up the arse. I did find it strange when he spoke about needing to leave Spain and come back to England for private family reasons. 

Why?

Is there actually any real evidence that he’s cheated on his wife? I’ve not gone looking and all I’ve seen is a photo of him looking pissed on a night out 

5 minutes ago, aussiemag said:

Do you believe for a second that if it’s true the lads in the dressing room didn’t know about it? Have you been round men before [emoji38]

7 minutes ago, Kanji said:

For a super rich footballer, his bedroom with the oddly clear family photo and the cheap dresser looks interesting. 

Reminds me of those Cisse pictures about 10 year ago.

50 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Mackem who tweeted the video and pictures has deleted his account.

Probably discovered the punishment in Saudi for falsely accusing someone of adultery is flogging.

Chris Rock once said in his stand-up act, "Men are only as faithful as their options."

I know some will say otherwise but it must be hard when the options are higher then those offered to us! 

And before people say it.. I don't think this is just a man thing either.