Happy New Year

Best thing about the takeover is how much the vibe of this place is turning around, feeling more and more like the old days - imagine when we start actually competing :lol:

Happy New Year all - hope you all have a happy & healthy one

Happy New Year everyone, exciting times ahead whether we go down or not, I believe there will always be ambition to be the best we can as a club and that fills me with hope going forward.

Outside of football I wish you all the best. I never really post that often here but this forum and all those who contribute have made this a consistent place of comfort for me, and I look forward to good things happening for all of us.

9mins in to the new year and she's been upstairs in bed for 8 of them. I've just spent the last few on the doorstep with my 80+ year old neighbour getting 1st foot in  

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

9mins in to the new year and she's been upstairs in bed for 8 of them. I've just spent the last few on the doorstep with my 80+ year old neighbour getting 1st foot in  

There’s bragging and there’s just plain showing off with the size of your beast mate.