Sven Botman: set to miss 6–9 months with new ACL injury (Official)

The Prophet

16 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

He's just a young kid getting excited about a statement signing, 

Even auld eddie from one man and his dog Tyneside life was their, 

I watched both youtubers both seem alreet to me.  

He's like Cal the Dragon on tiktok, he's cringe and cheesy but no need to hate on him.

41 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Said his goodbyes:

“Really grateful that I’ve worn the LOSC badge for two years, it has been an incredible journey with two big trophies and memories I will never forget.

“Merci LOSC pour tous! [Thank you LOSC for everything].”

And GG in on the act:

F538FCBA-91A4-4F8E-BADE-1069D56023BC.thumb.jpeg.c90fae0f13efe970a57232035345647d.jpeg

Gini was just linked again the other day. Would be a canny pick up on a 2 year contract. Good experience to add to our younger midfield.

5 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Gini was just linked again the other day. Would be a canny pick up on a 2 year contract. Good experience to add to our younger midfield.

Just checked he scored 11 goals for us in that relegation season. Was outstanding for Liverpool. Played 38 times for PSG last year. Still only 31 (?)  Would add to our quest for most handsome team in PL. But is probably on about 15 million a year and I seem to recall him saying something disgruntled like ‘Newcastle fans know nothing about football.’ So

he’s perceptive as well 😉
It’s a yes from me! 

1 hour ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Just checked he scored 11 goals for us in that relegation season. Was outstanding for Liverpool. Played 38 times for PSG last year. Still only 31 (?)  Would add to our quest for most handsome team in PL. But is probably on about 15 million a year and I seem to recall him saying something disgruntled like ‘Newcastle fans know nothing about football.’ So

he’s perceptive as well 😉
It’s a yes from me! 

Liverpool fans I know absolutely loved him. He played almost every role in the middle for them.. and even turned up in away games! Wages could be an issue but I expect they would be wherever he goes next.

3 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I think being a young’un now would be great, but I’m sure as shit glad we didn’t have easily available recording facilities and social media when I was one.  Fuck knows what embarrassing shite me and my mates would have posted.

Mind you, the only NUFC signing I ever remember going to the ground for was Shearer’s - and that was organised fun with the Flashing Blade and the Flashing Bladettes (DJ Alan Robson for those lucky enough not to know).  I wouldn’t have spent a weekday morning sat outside the ground waiting for a highly rated ‘one for the future’ centre-half.

We had to make do with a handled thermos flask, pretending it was a camera. we did get a few interviews, like. Just none of them were recorded.

6 hours ago, Nun tumblers said:

He's just a young kid getting excited about a statement signing, 

Even auld eddie from one man and his dog Tyneside life was their, 

I watched both youtubers both seem alreet to me.  

You may be right. You could also be wrong and this is the beginnings of our very own “arsenal fan tv”. Don’t take any chances, kill it in the crib with fire and acid imho.

We’re not ready for top 4, even if we signed a few more top class players. We have a squad of maybe 11 or 12 mediocre players who need to be shipped on.

Outgoings just as important as who we’re bringing in currently. I suspect the season we’re about to have will increase the value of some of them so that we actually make a bit of ££ when either January or next summer come along.

1 minute ago, WillingtonMag said:

Our back 5 is as good as anyone's bar City, Liverpool and Chelsea. We were already top 6 form under Howe before this summer transfer window and pre season. We'll be in and around the top four next season I'm in no doubt.

Yeah I’m thinking sneaking top 7 for europa conference would be above and beyond what we as a fan base should expect.