Sven Botman set to miss 6–9 months with new ACL injury (Official)

The Prophet

They're doing this the right way. A reported bid for Carlos, if somewhat derisory, then back in for target #1. With Covid, it should be a buyers' market out there, so it's good to show sellers we'll go somewhere else if they try to push us around.

I think the first bid suggested it, but great to hear more explicitly that Botman is up for coming as well.

51 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

That’s got to be enough to get him, you’d think. 

I think so. Was a generous offer in the first place, I think it now depends if Botman is willing to downgrade his expectations from Milan to NUFC. I think his head is being turned though with the Tripper coup. 

Just now, TRon said:

I think so. Was a generous offer in the first place, I think it now depends if Botman is willing to downgrade his expectations from Milan to NUFC. I think his head is being turned though with the Tripper coup. 

He wants to come, this has been said from the outset. 

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

He wants to come, this has been said from the outset. 

It was reported he was waiting to see if a CL club came in, but since Milan dropped out he seems to be more focused on us. 

So the initial reported fees were bollocks? Saying Lille want £25m now when they apparently already knocked back an offer in excess of that?

I'll be honest the initial reports seemed massively high like. Same with the Diego Carlos bid.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

Just love the fact we’re not messing around and we’re going in with bids in the right ballpark from the off. Windows under Ashley were excruciating as we’d lowball and clearly leave things to the last minute before not even offering a proper bid. Feel like I’m finally coming out of that abusive relationship 

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

You can't make any conclusions based on social media but it's a bit fucking cockteasey/totally lacking awareness if he's literally liking photographs of him in Newcastle shirts. :lol:

you wouldn’t exactly be happy if you were a Lille fan like.